2021-2022 STORAGE AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE LOCATION OF KEYS OR COMBINATION LOCK NUMBER ON STORAGE WORK ORDER
- This agreement is for STORAGE ONLY, space to be used at the sole risk of the Lessee. Lessee agrees to carry full insurance at all times, with minimum liability insurance of $300,000 and to provide a copy of the insurance certificate to the Lessor. Lessee hereby assumes total responsibility for casualty or other loss and waives subrogation rights of any of its insurance carriers. Lessor is not responsible for boat contents or equipment. Please remove or secure any valuable possessions. Lessor will not assume any liability for torn or damaged canvas while in storage.
- Lessee agrees in case of emergency, the Lessor may move the boat from the space rented to another storage area.
- Lessee agrees to comply with all posted rules and regulations. No refinishing or repair work will be allowed inside the storage buildings. No inflammable materials are allowed inside the storage buildings at any time. Smoking is not permitted in any storage or repair building or boat showroom. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. Exceptions must be arranged with Lessor.
- One-half of total balance is due November 1. The remaining balance is DUE IN FULL BY JANUARY 1. ALL UNPAID BALANCES WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 1.75% FINANCE CHARGE PER MONTH.
- Oily rags and all other inflammable materials MUST be removed from boat before boat is put into storage.
- Boats being removed from storage shall require an order from the Lessee at least two weeks in advance, and are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. EXTRA FEE OR DELAY may result if boats are moved to accommodate launch date.
- All charges must be paid before vessel if removed from yard and prior to launch. Lessee hereby agrees that all charges pursuant to this agreement or for other services otherwise rendered by Lessor at the request of Lessee and which remain unpaid, shall constitute a lien on Lessee’s vessel.
- The storage rate charges are for the seven (7) month winter period (October – April). Boats not launched by June 1st will be charged summer storage.
- Storage charges include haulout, storage, and spring launch only. No launch credit will be issued for extended storage period.
- Haulouts are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Lessee assumes all responsibility for freezing conditions while boat is left in water or storage, unless winterized by Lessor. Lessor will assume no liability for freezing of boats in water.
- There will be an additional charge for boats held in the hoist longer than overnight. Lessee is required to remove boat from hoist area after launching. If a longer lay-over is needed, docking must be arranged with Harbor Master, or a docking charge will apply.
- Indoor storage charges will include all extra appurtenances (swim platforms, ladders, stern drives, dinghies, davits, fishing gear, etc.) where applicable.
- Lessor reserves the right to pull out of storage and/or launch any boat by April 1.
- Lessor assumes no liability for boat cradles stored on marina property and reserves the right to move or use cradles in lieu of cradle storage charges.
- Any outside hired labor must check in with the Service Dept. Adequate liability insurance and Workers Comp. must be in effect and a copy on file.
- Lessee acknowledges receipt of and agrees to terms of Winter Storage Rate Schedule.
A DEPOSIT IN THE AMOUNT OF $600.00 FOR OUTDOOR STORAGE, $900.00 FOR INDOOR STORAGE, AND $1200.00 FOR HEATED STORAGE IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE STORAGE AND IS DUE BY JULY 1. ANY UNRESERVED SPACE WILL BE REASSIGNED AFTER THIS DATE. SIGNED AGREEMENT AND STORAGE WORK ORDER MUST ACCOMPANY THE DEPOSIT. STORAGE DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. THERE WILL BE A $25.00 CHARGE FOR RETURNED CHECKS.
Today's Date: January 22, 2022