2022 PWC DOCK AGREEMENT
- No fire of any kind is allowed on boats, docks, or walks. Grilling is allowed on sidewalk in front of seawall mounted docks only or in picnic area.
- No loud or boisterous parties, loud music, etc., which are objectionable to fellow boaters or local residents, are allowed.
- All dogs must be on leash. Dogs must be walked away from the Marina area. All animal litter must be picked up by the pet owner and disposed of in garbage containers. No pets are allowed in the bath house or pool area. No aggressive pets or any deemed a nuisance will be allowed.
- Due to the high noise level of some performance-type boats the Marina reserves the right to cancel any dock assignment due to excessive noise level.
- No dumping of any refuses in the harbor, including pumping toilets overboard. No dumping of portable holding tanks into Marina toilet.
- Lessee agrees to pay seasonal rental fees and cable TV fees if occupying a cable TV slip.
- Dock Assignments are restricted solely to the boat and owner described in the Dock Agreement. No other vessel is allowed to occupy the slip without approval from the Harbormaster. Docking space is not assignable. We reserve the right to accommodate overnight visitors in any unoccupied docks. Lessee is required to notify the Harbormaster if their dock will be unoccupied for longer than a 24 hour period.
- Oselka Marina reserves the right to cancel any dock agreement due to rule violation, unpaid accounts, or for other valid reasons.
- Lessee is required to observe the "no wake" speed limit inside the harbor.
- Docking space is to be used at the sole risk of the Lessee. Lessee agrees to carry full insurance at all times. Lessee hereby assumes total responsibilityvfor casualty or other loss and waives subrogation rights of any of its insurance carriers. Lessor is not responsible for boat contents or equipment. No warranty is made, expressed or implied, as to conditions of docks or ramps. Lessee hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless lessor, its agents, employees, successors and assigns from any and all liability, costs, claims, damages or suits for property damage or personal injury related to or arising out of lessee’s use of the dock or marina facilities.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller blades, motor bikes, or the like are not allowed on the docks or sidewalks adjacent to the docks.
- No outside hired labor shall be permitted without registering with the Marina office. Adequate Liability Insurance must be in effect with a copy of coverage given to the Marina. Outside vendors must abide by Marina rules.
- All fueling is required to be done at the fuel dock. No fueling is allowed on the docks.
- The restroom and pool facilities are for the sole use of boaters and their guests. We would ask your cooperation in keeping them clean and orderly.
- We have found it necessary to prohibit any type of travel trailer, camper, motor home, and the like from the Marina area except for a designated area. All must register at the Marina office.
- All walkways must be free of obstacles, as do the fire lanes, bow rails, antennas, masts, etc. must not hang over walkways.
- At the end of the boating season, all docklines, water hoses, portable grills, bicycles, etc., must be removed from the dock.
- No "FOR SALE" signs allowed on boats.
- If keys are left with marina, they will only be released to the owner or authorized marina personnel.
- No petroleum-based products (oil, gasoline, etc.) are allowed on the PWC Docks at any time.
- Dock Rental is on a seasonal basis. (April 1, 2022 through November 1, 2022). Dates are subject to change based on weather conditions or other factors.
By signing this document, you agree to all the rules listed above and are acknowledging you have received a copy of the rules for your records. Please sign, date and return this original along with your deposit in the enclosed envelope.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Today's Date: January 22, 2022