2021 VALET BOATING AGREEMENT
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- 1 hr. Advance notice required for launch. If boat is not retrieved within 1 hour of launch, it is subject to being removed from the staging area during busy times.
- Trailer required; however, no roller trailers will be permitted in the program.
- Keys for boat must be left with marina personnel at beginning of season.
- After launching, boats can go to staging area for maximum 15 minutes on weekends and 30 minutes on weekdays. These time estimates may need to be reduced during high-traffic situations.
- Leave boat in staging area when finished and return keys to store personnel.
- Valet boating rates are seasonal (May 15, 2021 through September 15, 2021).
- Lessor reserves the right to cancel Valet Boating Agreement due to rule violation, unpaid accounts, or for other valid reasons.
- Observation of the “no-wake” speed limit inside the harbor is required.
- Lessee agrees to carry full insurance at all times. Lessee hereby assumes total responsibility for casualty or other loss and waives subrogation rights of any of its insurance carriers. Lessor is not responsible for boat contents or equipment. Lessee hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless lessor, its agents, employees, successors and assigns from any and all liability, costs, claims, damages or suits for property damage or personal injury related to or arising out of lessee’s use of the dock or marina facilities.
- If boat is stored at Oselka Marina during the winter, lessee must give the Service Department a 2-week advance notice to commission boat for Valet Boating program.
- Boats not stored at Oselka Marina during the winter must be commissioned and ready for launch when delivered to Oselka Marina for Valet Boating program.
- Oselka Marina reserves the right to inspect and approve/not approve boat and/or trailer to determine suitability for the Valet Boating program.
By signing this document, you agree to all the rules listed above and are acknowledging that you have received a copy of the rules for your records. Please sign, date and return this original along with your deposit in the enclosed envelope.
Today's Date: October 30, 2020