Renters will be held liable for any damages to or loss of rental equipment, buildings, land and property of Hocking Hills Canoe Livery and Campground. Renters are wholly responsible for all of their own personal items.
Rules & Considerations:
- Check-in (main office) begins at 3pm.
- Check-out is at Noon.
- All vehicles must travel on premises at 10 mph MAX.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM until 8AM. Be respectful of fellow campers!
- Vandalism, damages and/or littering to grounds or facilities will incur additional charges.
- Deposit ALL trash in dumpster by the landing and recycling in blue bins.
- Fires must be contained in fire rings provided.
- Leave picnic tables at assigned camp sites.
- Beware of trains, the tracks are active!
- Please do not disturb plants, trees, or other wild life.
- You are camping in a natural environment that is always changing so be aware of your surroundings.
- Keep in mind you may encounter bees, wasps, snakes and other critters.
- Take caution around water, rocks, and falling limbs.
- Anyone breaking these rules, or acting unsafely/unruly will be asked to leave premises without a refund.
- After one warning, additional issues will involve Police.
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Using social distancing and maintain at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the campgrounds and with other campsites.
- Wear a mask or face covering when entering buildings or interacting in close proximity to other campers, practicing good hygiene including washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, using hand sanitizer, refraining from touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, coughing and sneezing into an elbow, etc.
- Only one family household may occupy each site, with a pre-determined limit for any campsite (always ten people or fewer).
- Practice self-contained camping when possible.
- No gathering in groups.
- All campers must be registered—No visitors allowed.
- A reservation cancelled at least 7 days prior to scheduled date will receive a refund less a $10 processing fee.
- A reservation cancelled within 7 days of the scheduled data will receive a refund less the cost of one night.
- A reservation for only one night will receive a 50% refund.