Under the age of 18 Parent or legal guardian must present proof of ID when signing the waiver in front of a Mekos Surf, Skate and More/Invert Ministries employee and a copy of the document will be made. If parent or legal guardian of participant under the age of 18 is not present the waiver for Mekos/Invert Ministries must be notarized. This waiver is kept on file permanently. Please be respectful of this process and alert us if any of the information changes. Thank You.
Over the age of 18. A driver’s license Or a photo ID Is required at the time of signing the Mekos / Invert Ministries waiver For proof of age. A copy of this document will be made and kept on file.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way the Mekos / Invert Ministries program for Mekos related events, activities, and all other sanctioned events the undersigned acknowledges, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury from activities involved in these programs is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline May reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury to me does exist.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
- I willingly agreed to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant concern in my readiness for participation and/or in the program itself, I will remove myself from participation and bring to the attention of the nearest Mekos staff immediately.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives next of kin, hereby release Mekos / Invert Ministries, its Board, Volunteers, and/or staff, other participants, sanctioned events, sanction organizations, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, vendors, advertisers, and if applicable, lessors of Mekos / Invert Ministries, lessors of these premises used to conduct the event, with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or a loss or damage to person or property incident to my involvement or participation in these programs, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next-of-kin, hereby indemnify and hold harmless all of the above releasees from any and all liability including attorney’s fees and costs, incident to the participants involvement in these programs, even if a rising from their no negligence, to the fullest extent of the law.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my/ our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next-of-kin, hereby waive and release the use of my photograph or like this for any reason or purpose.
I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
Today's Date: September 30, 2020