CONSENT FOR CLIMBING UNSUPERVISED
Climbing Competency Evaluation
A climbing competency evaluation will take place in a formal evaluation with an FBC Staff Member, reviewing the following:
- Has recieved a Bouldering Orientation by an FBC Staff Member
- Demonstrates proper falling/jumping technique without error
- Understands there is no food or drink, including water bottles, permitted on the crash mats
- Has agreed to ask for help as needed
- Has demonstrated confidence in themselves and their climbing ability
- Has demonstrated respect to staff and other FBC patrons"
"I understand this priviledge is contingent on my child adhereing to the guidlines set forth above."
Parental/Guardian Consent - Please Read Thoroughly
I Agree I have signed a liability waiver for my child.
I Agree I understand that my child has been evaluated as a competent climber and I give permission for my child to climb at Fredericton Bouldering Co-op's facility unsupervised by an adult. I understand that I am responsible for the actions of my child and if they demonstrate unsafe and/or inappropriate behaviour will be required to leave the facility and be re-evaluated at a later date at the discretion of Fredericton Bouldering Co-op staff.