Follow the instructor’s directions carefully.
- Don’t hold your breath or force your body into any position. Breathe continuously throughout your practice as you transition between poses and while “holding” a pose.
- Honor your body. Let your body wisdom and your intuition inform your practice.
- Stop if you feel pain. There is a difference between pain and “working your edge”. Only you know the difference. Listen to your inner teacher.
- Please get the instructor’s attention and ask if you have a question about a particular pose.
- Please note: It is generally not advised for menstruating women to practice inversions.
- Always check with your physician before beginning a new exercise regimen. Modifications can always be made, but it is important to inform the instructor of any limitations/injuries you may have.
Nahar Yoga Session Policies:
- If you are enrolled for a session, and you are unable to attend a class, you are required to give a minimum of 2 hours notice in order to be able to make-up your class at another time. Please text the studio cell (603) 247-5263, e-mail Arielle@NaharYoga.com or leave a voicemail at (603) 247-5263. You must schedule to make-up any missed classes within the current session.
- If you have scheduled to attend a class as a Drop-In or as part of the New Student Promotion, and you are unable to attend class, you are required to give a minimum of 2 hours notice in order to avoid being “charged” for the class. Please text, e-mail or leave a voicemail as indicated above.
- If the instructor has to miss a class, we will either reschedule that class at a time that is convenient for all enrolled or if the group is unable to coordinate a make-up class together, then all participants will be able to rollover that class to the next session.
Please take special consideration for your wellness and the wellness of your fellow students by not attending class if you are sick. All participants should be free of any symptoms of fever, vomiting, or diarrhea for a full 24 hour period prior to class.
In case of excessive snow or other poor driving conditions, classes may be cancelled. Yoga class cancellations due to inclement weather are generally posted to the Nahar Yoga Facebook page 2 hours prior to the scheduled start of class. (There is a live feed of recent Facebook posts on the NaharYoga.com home page for those who do not have Facebook accounts to see.) You may also text Arielle at the Nahar Yoga studio cell (603) 247-5263.
Release of Liability:
I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in the Yoga, Dance, Fitness or Wellness Classes offered by Nahar Yoga LLC during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, dance, fitness or wellness. I understand that these classes may be offered online rather than in person when necessary. I recognize that these classes may require physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Yoga, Dance, Fitness or Wellness Classes. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no Medical Condition that would prevent my full participation in the Yoga, Dance, Fitness or Wellness Classes. I further agree to comply with all Class Guidelines and Session Policies as stated herein and as they may be revised in the future.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga , Dance, Fitness or Wellness Classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of my participating in the Yoga, Dance, Fitness or Wellness Classes.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga, Dance, Fitness or Wellness Classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Nahar Yoga LLC, its officers and employees, Arielle M. Welch, and all instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Yoga, Dance, Fitness or Wellness Classes.
5. I, my heirs, and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Nahar Yoga LLC, its officers and employees, Arielle M. Welch, and all instructors for any injury or death caused by any negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Today's Date: June 28, 2022