GYMVT Trial Form
Rules & Regulations:
- Be there 5 mins SHARP prior to session commencing. This way there will be no problems with class formats set by instructor and you won’t be missing out on team warm ups (very important)! Punishments to group will be given to all arrivals over 1 minute late.
- Photo’s/videos could be taken during class and may/may not be uploaded to ‘GYMVT’ social media pages. You are entering into this agreement in connection with photographs and/or video footage taken during challenge, and have been informed and understand that ‘GYMVT’ may use your name, likeness, image, voice, signature, and/or appearance, without limitation, media publicity; website features; magazine articles; video press kits; supplemental materials .
- If you are over 10 mins late to a session you will not be permitted to join in for the same reasons as rule 1 plus more importantly you are at higher risk of injury without the group warm up.
- If you are holding any sort of injury, the trainer will do their best to accommodate you, do your best to give notice on injuries that you are aware of.
- Please drink before, during and post class to stay hydrated, you should be drinking 1 litre per 25kg of body weight, plus an additional 1 litre per hour of exercise. And EAT at least before or after class to stay fuelled for your day.
- If you have dizzy spells, feel sick or in general not feeling 100%, tell the trainer immediately without hesitation
Terms & Conditions:
Suspension: Member requesting suspension must email a clear photo of their form to email@example.com 14 DAY’S prior to requested date. This form can be found on our website. Please note there is a minimum 14 day suspension and maximum 4 week suspension period.
Cancellation: Member requesting cancellation must email a clear photo of their form to firstname.lastname@example.org 28 DAY’S prior to requested date. This form can be found on our website.
There is a minimum 26-week active membership period after joining & there are no suspension/cancellation fees after this period. You may suspend or cancel your membership whenever you like given suspension/cancellation form is filled out correctly & above T&C’s are followed. Joining fees will apply again if you cancel your membership & wish to re-join in the future. There is a no refund policy on un used gym membership, advanced payments/deposits, or if you were late to hand in a suspension/cancellation request form.
Promotions: Membership payment will continue as per normal after any purchased promotions come to an end, unless you give notice for no membership continuation 1 week prior to promotion finishing date.
Personal Training: You must give 24 HOURS’ notice (to your trainer) to reschedule a PT session & 14 DAY’S notice (to your trainer) to cancel a PT session. Each session is a 30-minute appointment which may be followed by another client. You are asked to be on time for your session as it will conclude at the scheduled time even if you are late. If you are more than 15 minutes late, this is considered a cancellation.
Agreement for participating in Personal Strength, Fitness and Conditioning Training:
Please read this section completely. This is a legal document and affects your rights.
The “Trainer” refers to the Australian registered business, GYMVT Pty Ltd. The “Activity” refers to participation in personal strength, fitness and conditioning training and general advices at the gym, offsite from the gym, at home and/or from any training programs.
I, whose signature appears below, acknowledge that is a condition of participating in this activity that I do so at my own risk. I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the trainer, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the trainer, against all liability (including liability for their negligence and negligence of others) claims, demands, and proceedings arising out or connected with my participation in this activity. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns. I acknowledge that participating in this activity may involve risk or serious injury or even death from various causes, including over exertion, dehydration, equipment failure and accidents with equipment and surroundings. I recognise the difficulties associated with the activity and attest that I am physically fit to participate safely in the activity and that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised me otherwise. I understand the demanding physical nature of this activity. I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity my trainer will be immediately informed. By continuing to participate in the activity, I accept the risks despite these conditions and am still, and always will be under the terms of this agreement. If in the unlikely case an ambulance is called for me, I accept that am liable to cover any medical bills that may occur to me afterwards. I certify that I am 18 years or older and have read this document and fully understand it
As a parent/guardian of the participant/s I (a) agree to the above for myself and on behalf of the participant and (b) I indemnify and will keep indemnified any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the conduct of the activity on the terms referred to.
*I AM ALSO 100% LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR HARM CAUSED TO MY BABY/CHILD BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER FITNESS CLASSES OR PT AT GYMVT*
Today's Date: May 28, 2020