PLEASE READ OVER THE FOLLOWING LIST
OF RULES & REGULATIONS BEFORE CONTINUING.
- All Campground fees are payable in advance. NO refunds.
- Check out time is 11:00am. Please check in with main office for late check-out.
- Disturbing noise is NOT permitted at any time. NO loud parties, radio, television, vehicles, music, etc will not be allowed at any time. Drunkenness, the use of profanity, loud or boisterous talk or immoral conduct will not be permitted.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Do not leave children unattended anywhere in the park. Parents are responsible for any damage caused by their children.
- Guests must keep their lot clean and tidy.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am daily.
- We accept packages (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc) and mail. Please see the main office for an assigned mailbox.
- Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks is forbidden.
- Clotheslines are NOT permitted.
- No ground or open fires permitted except in designated areas or in personal fire pits.
- Management reserves the right of access onto any site at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection or maintenance.
- Guest must wash their RV every 3 months. Sunny Oaks reserves the right to determine if an RV is run-down or in disrepair and ask it to leave the park.
The following are not permitted to be outside of or under your RV:
- Unfasted ladders, Storage boxes, water coolers, clotheslines, excessive potted plants, Appliances, spare car parts, cleaning supplies, excessive outdoor furniture, lawn ornaments, etc. Sunny Oaks reserves the right to determine what and how much of an item is deemed to be excessive.
- Awning tie down anchors MUST be removed from the ground when in retracted position.
- NO automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted on sites.
- All visitors must check into the office.
- Limit of 4 visitors per site.
- Extra visitors staying the night must pay a fee.
Vehicles & RVs
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 mph.
- Limit 2 cars per site.
- Extra cars or trailers must check into the office.
- ALL PETS MUST be on a leash at all times or kept inside unit.
- DO NOT leave pets unattended for any period of time.
- Pets must not annoy any guest. Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- No pens or cages permitted around your RV
- Pets must be walked in designated areas. NOT on other campsites.
- You MUST pick up your pet in ALL areas of the park.
- Complaints brought to our attention regarding this matter will be dealt with immediately or you will be asked to leave the park. (BE COURTEOUS PLEASE!) If we have to clean up after your pet, you will be charged a $10 fee.
- Management reserves the right to NOT permit vicious breeds into the park.
- Pets are NOT allowed in ANY public building. This includes laundry, bathhouse, and mailroom.
- DO NOT feed neighborhood or stray cats. It is strictly prohibited to feed wildlife or cats outside of your RV.
- Only TWO PETS per campsite.
- Sunny Oaks receives packages and mail from Amazon, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Mail service is COMPLIMENTARY and is not responsible for lost or stolen mail.
- Guest must reserve a mailbox in the main office.
- Guest agrees to forward their mail upon departure of the RV Park.
- Sunny Oaks provides a complimentary trash service.
- Trash receptacles are located at the end of each row.
- Only trash in a trash bag is allowed. No cat litter, furniture, or trash not secured in a bag is allowed.
Long Term Guests
- Guests staying longer than 30 days are converted to a month-to-month stay.
- Lot rent is due on the anniversary date of arrival each month
- Unpaid rent is subject to eviction and/or late fees
- Sunny Oaks RV Park reserves the right to increase rates at any time during a guest’s stay. SORVP agrees to give advanced notice when this occurs.
- SORVP reserves the right to ask a guest to leave with 24 hours if they are out of accordance with any of the above rules and regulation.
WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
By accepting this reservation, Guest, and any guests associated with this reservation hereby waives, releases and discharges and covenants not to sue Rufus & Roxy, LLC dba Sunny Oaks RV Park for all claims and liabilities for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental Property. Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Rufus & Roxy LLC from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorney fees, that Rufus & Roxy LLC may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental Property. Guest further agrees to be responsible for and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group. Rufus & Roxy LLC reserves the right to remove any renter, occupant or guest who is subject to a lifetime registration requirement under a state sexual offender registration program. By signing this waiver, the guest agrees to comply with the above Rules & Guidelines.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND THAT I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.