Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
This PAR-Q aims to identify any reasons why you shouldn't physically exercise. This PAR-Q will also highlight any medical conditions or physical inabilities that you may need to speak to your GP about, and any considerations to take into account during your training.
The following terms and conditions are to be adhered to at all times by all site users during the Covid-19 epidemic. If these terms and conditions are not followed, Testlands Hub has the right to cancel your membership.
- All site users must sign in and sign out when entering and leaving the facility. This will be used for track and trace if needed.
- Site users will only be allowed access to the building at the time their booking starts. Please DO NOT arrive early or you will be asked to wait outside.
- All customers must wash their hands with the provided washing facilities in reception before entering the facility. Customers are also advised to bring their own hand sanitiser.
- All site users must take the supplied spray bottle and cloth upon arrival. All equipment must be wiped down before and after use. Spray and cloth must be returned after session.
- All site users must queue using the designated floor markings. At no time must anyone walk ahead of people in the queue.
- Pre paid bookings or card only.
- There will be a limited number of exercise equipment to support social distancing and cleaning.
- One person per exercise zone.
- Maximum of 10 minutes in each exercise zone.
- Changing facilities will remain closed.
- All customers must enter through the main entrance doors and exit through the exit door.
- All users must follow the one way system to avoid crossing paths with other users.