We all know that these are uncertain times. The risks of (COVID-19) are not well understood, and there is controversy among the experts on how the virus can spread and difficulty in scientifically determining whether anyone has a virus at any moment in time.
We normally ALREADY have very high sanitation standards that are required by the health department due to the risks of the type service we offer, but on top of the state and health departments requirements, additional precautions for safety measures were added for our staff and the salon:
- All clients and staff are required to wear a mask.
- All of our estheticians and microblading artists will be required to wear a face mask, face shield, disposable aprons while providing a service to our clients.
- Our staff will be disinfecting and cleaning every room and restrooms after each client
- To limit the number of people in the salon, no one will be allowed to wait in our front lobby.
- Precautions/Safety Measures we require our clients to follow to help us keep a safe environment:
- Clients will need to come alone unless your companion also has a service with us
- Clients can only bring their phone, ID, credit card/cash into the salon.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness, we will turn down your service. Please try and reschedule 48 hours before your appointment if you are not feeling well.
Liability Release Form
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry cough
- Difficulty breathing
I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
I confirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous 30 days.
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city outside of our own that is considered a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections within the last 30 days.
I understand that this business and my microblading artist cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to the COVID-19 virus.
By signing below, I agree to each above statement and release the microblading artist and business from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19. October 17, 2021