By booking a private tour experience with Twisted Texas Tour, I understand and agree to the following terms:
- Private tours require a 50% non-refundable deposit to confirm the tour. Tours are not considered confirmed prior to this deposit is received.
- Twisted Texas Tour reserves the right to cancel and refund a new booking within 24 hours of booking. This happens very rarely, but availability with our vendors sometimes changes without our knowledge.
- All riders for the Live Music Experience and the Brew Bus must be 21+. Other tours it’s up to you, but be advised that all our tours are catered to an adult audience. Any minor who attempts to consume alcohol on our vehicles or at our vendors will be asked to leave immediately, with no refunds given. All guests will be asked for ID, as required by state law.
- Twisted Texas offers complimentary pick-ups in the downtown Austin area if your hotel/accommodation has space to accommodate the bus. Other pick-up locations available for an additional fee.
- The bus is BYOB, you are welcome to bring soft drinks, beer, wine, and champagne on board.. No hard liquor. You’ll thank us the next morning, promise.
- No food on board the bus. Many of our stops typically have food trucks with great snack options, so you can purchase something along the way.
- While we strive to provide your tour itinerary exactly as sold, circumstances outside of our control do sometimes require adaptations to tour itineraries. Twisted Texas will strive to find suitable replacements to provide the best tour experience possible.
- The initial 50% payment is non-refundable. No exceptions.
- If you paid in full at time of booking, 50% of the payment is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the tour start time.
- Final payment is collected 48 hours prior to the tour start. From this point on, the tour is 100% non-refundable.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour will result in a full refund.
If these requirements do not fit into your travel plans, we encourage you to consider the public tour option. These experiences tend to be a “the more the merrier” affair, with the energy levels being a lot higher with a full crowd. So others on board, even if they’re strangers, often add to the fun!