Check In/Check Out
- Client waits outside in marked area (6 ft apart) and called in when prep room is ready. All clients must be wearing a mask or request a disposable one to put on immediately.
- Each client be escorted into room one where we perform pre-treatment vitals check and sign to agree safety briefing.
In effort to maintain the safest working environment for both our staff and patients, we’re going need to take a moment to check some of your vitals as well as brief you on a couple of safety steps we will be taking in the rooms during your treatment and check out time today. First have you had any coughs, signs or flu or temperature or been exposed to anyone who may have been exposed in the last two weeks? Great! Next we’re going to take your temp. Anyone over 98.5 degrees will be asked to reschedule. During your treatment today, your nurse will demonstrate an additional precautionary sanitation step she will be taking for your safety and ask you to verbally acknowledge you witnessed her performing that extra step and record it for your medical chart. Next we’ll sanitize your hands and ask you put on and maintain this disposable mask at all times. The nurse will remove it when she is ready to treat that area of your face. In effort to maintain distance, we will not be allowing more than 2 people in the front lobby at a time.
- Temp read with thermometer (anyone with temp over 98.5, showing signs of cough or flu is immediately sent home and nothing will not be charged).
- Hands sanitized and disposable paper mask given if patient doesn’t have one (mask is to be worn at all times unless client is receiving a facial treatment or facial laser) – See treatment for mask requirements
- Client is asked to go to either nurse’s station to do a final sanitize of hands or bathroom to wash hands
- Client is to wait in lounge #2 with mask still on, where she will be checked out by nurse or assistant. Only one client at a time is to wait here. If someone is waiting here and another client needs to check out, then they are to go back into room 1 to wait for someone to check them out. No more than one to two patrons waiting in front lobby will be permitted during this time.
NOTES: If any client comes with a guest or another person, that person must wait outside, no exceptions. ONLY clients getting treated, whom have been pre-treatment vetted will be permitted to be in the office. Water cooler use is not permitted.
In the Rooms:
Laser Hair Removal – Set up as normal, but clients are to maintain paper face masks on until the moment they are actually receiving their treatment on upper lip or chin. Shoes can remain on unless treating feet. If patient steps down onto floor with bare feet, floor must be sanitized before they step down. ALL PERSONAL PRODUCTS ARE TO BE ADMIN BY NURSE.
Facials – Set up as normal, but clients are to maintain paper face masks on until the moment they are actually receiving their treatment on their face. When mask is taken off breathable patient, gauze is to be placed over their nose and mouth as the rest of the face is being treated. Nurses are to wear protective isolation gown, face mask and shield at all times while treating clients. Clear oxygen dome is to be placed on patient while they are numbing, using red light or masking.
CoolSculpting – Set up as normal, but clients are to maintain paper face masks on until the moment they are actually receiving their treatment on their face. Shoes can remain on unless treating feet. If patient steps down onto floor with bare feet, floor must be sanitized before they step down. ALL PERSONAL PRODUCTS ARE TO BE ADMIN BY NURSE (deodorant, sun screen, aloe).
Injectables - Set up as normal, but clients are to maintain paper face masks on until the moment they are actually receiving their treatment on their face. Patient understands after receiving COVID vaccinations up to 6 months after having any kind of hyaloroic acid filler including but not limited to Juvederm, Versa, Radiasse may have swelling or discomfort in the area filler was injected.
Teeth Whitening – No Teeth Whitening Until Further Notice