HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND RELEASE
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN SENDERO SHOOTING SPORTS, ABBREVIATED TO (SSS) IN THIS DOCUMENT, AND YOU SETTING FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER which (SSS) FACILITIES ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE. READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT SIGN IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT OR ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN IT.
You understand and acknowledge that guns and ammunition are destructive devices capable of inflicting serious injury or death, and are inherently dangerous: likewise, the practice of shooting, particularly in the proximity of others engaged in the practice of shooting, is inherently dangerous and may result in serious injury or death. You herby represent that you have come to (SSS) voluntarily, that no one has told you otherwise, or lead you to believe that The (SSS) facility has taken every precaution to protect your safety, and that, in consideration of being allowed to enter upon, remain upon, and/or utilize (SSS) indoor shooting range facility and premises you have agreed as follows:
- You have assumed and do hereby assume all of the substantial risks associated with both your presence at and your use of sendero (SSS) range facilities.
- You will abide by all of the posted rules and regulations of the shooting range and the instructions and redirection of the Range Master’s.
- You will promptly and strictly follow any specified or general instructions given by the Range Master’s, regardless of whether or not you believe that such instructions are justified.
- You will leave the shooting range promptly and without incident if asked to do so by a Range Master
- You have released and agreed to hold harmless, and do hereby release and agree to hold harmless (SSS) and the Representatives of (SSS) from and against any and all claims for personal injury or death to yourself or another person, (including attorney’s fees and court costs) (Claims), regardless of whether such injury, death, or damage may have been the result of negligence on the part of (SSS) or the Representatives of (SSS) and hold (SSS) and the Representatives of (SSS) harmless from and against any and all claims made against (SSS) or the Representatives of (SSS) arising out of your presence at or use of (SSS) range and facilities.
The following is a chart of costs for damages to facility equipment as the result of careless or accidental firearm discharges or other negligent/accidental actions and are to be identified and used by the RSO when filling out the incident report with fines and fees. Replacement cost includes part/parts and professional reinstall.
- Baffle strike 10$ plus replacement cost
- Target retriever/rail damage 50$ plus replacement cost
- IPad 400$
- Chronograph damage 50$ plus replacement cost
- Camera damage 50$ plus replacement cost
- Facility damage 100$ plus actual repair cost
- Facility damage that shuts down range 500$ plus actual cost of repair
- Stall damage 100$ plus replacement cost
- Stall damage that shuts down lane or lanes 500$ per lane and actual cost of repair
- All other equipment not listed 50$ plus replacement cost
YOU HEREBY CERTIFY AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT BY YOUR SIGNATURE BELOW YOU SIGNIFIES THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY ALL SUCH PROVISIONS.
Today's Date: September 18, 2020
PLEASE REPORT ALL QUESTIONABLE OR UNSAFE PRACTICES IMMEDIATELY