Superdome Staff - Coach - Employee
Acknowledgement and Application
Thank you for your interest in Superdome Sports. Please review the following few paragraphs of information, and then complete and submit the required information which you will find below the several paragraphs of important information and disclosures. By submitting this application you are agreeing explicitly and impliedly that you have read all the information contained herein, that you understand this information and any guidelines, and that the information you are submitting is truthful and accurate.
Please read the following before submitting your information and signing this Acknlowedgement and Application.
In connection with your application with Superdome Sports, and any
subsidiary, you may have information requested about you from a consumer reporting agency for “employment
purposes” as such term is used within The Fair Credit Reporting Act 15 U.S.C. § 1681. This information may be
obtained in the form of consumer reports and/or investigative consumer reports.
These reports may contain information about your character, general reputation, personal characteristics
and/or mode of living. The types of information that may be obtained include, but are not limited to: social
security number verifications; address history; criminal records checks; public court records checks; driving
records checks; employment history verifications; and professional licensing/certification checks. This
information may be obtained from private and/or public records sources, including, as appropriate,
governmental agencies and courthouses; educational institutions; former employers; or other information
You understand that there are specific guidelines and restrictions that are or may be in place due to
the Corona Virus/Covid19 pandemic that the United States is suffering. These guidelines will be communicated
to you regularly throughout your time at the Superdome and you are expected to strictly maintain these protocols
and guidelines. You understand that based on the governments constantly adjusting of guildelines and protocols,
these will change over time and will must adhere to these changes as they are disseminated to you.
NJ has produce a guideline and standards document to which the Superdome will adhere. You are required to review
this document as it properly lays out the protocols and procedures that the State, and thus the Superdome will
be implementing: review the document by clicking here
As prescribed by the relevant government bodies, policies include but are not limited to your ensuring you and our customers
are practicing appropriate social distancing; You must ahere to a regimen of cleaning your hands frequently thoughout the day;
The facility will provide and you must make use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as face masks, gloves, etc.;
There will be limitations on the number participants and coaches in various groups, camps, or other programs;
You will be subject to having your temperature taken on a daily basis, and may have it taken on more than one occassion throughout
the day. If at any time, you feel sick or have any belief you have been exposed to someone who is sick, you must notify the Facility
management immediately. Management will give you appropriate direction at that time.
These are, currently, just some of the Covid19 guidelines to which you will be subjected, and to which you must adhere. These
may change at any time, at the Facility's discretion. Any changes as disseminated from the Facility shall be agreed to by you in
order to continue working at the Superdome.
Youth Sexual & Other Abuse Prevention Policy & Procedures
Superdome Sports considers the safety and well-being of the youth in our programs a top priority. This
Abuse Policy is required by Law and so we have prepared it so staff and customers understand our
responsibility in preventing these acts. We prohibit and strive to proactively address reports of this type of
conduct. We want to hear about problems or concerns, and we will strive to act on them in a fair way in
accordance with our policies.
We will report suspected abuse to the proper law enforcement agencies.
Policies and Procedures
Superdome Sports has adopted the following Policy and Procedures in an effort to provide a safe
environment for our coaches, athlete’s and their families:
1. THE EMPLOYEE HIRING & VOLUNTEER APPOINTMENT PROCESS TO INCLUDE THE
1. Application- Every individual that may have an opportunity to interact with youth must
complete our organization’s written application that sets forth the appropriate background
information, requires disclosure of any prior claims or allegations of sexual abuse or other
inappropriate conduct, and provides the names of at least two individuals as references.
2. Screening- A designated representative(s) of the organization will interview each
prospective employee and volunteer.
3. Background Check- Prior to interacting with minors, any potential employee or volunteer
may be subject to a background check through S2Verify.
OUTLINING PROHIBITED BEHAVIOR. Some examples of prohibited behavior are:
1. Use of degrading language or behavior. Coaches are also responsible for stopping
disrespectful behavior between team members, including sexual harassment.
2. Threatening or intentionally inflicting physical injury upon anyone, especially a minor.
Coaches are also responsible for stopping threatening behavior by athletes.
3. Committing any sexual offense against a minor, or engaging in any sexual contact with a
4. Coaches and trainers should not engage in social contact with participants outside of the
sponsored activities of the Facility;
5. Making any sexual advance, or engaging in other verbal, or physical conduct of a sexual
nature with a minor.
REPORTING OF SUSPECTED CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE:
1. Peter Tasca will be designated to receive
reports of sexual abuse or other inappropriate conduct. This representative will promptly
notify the proper law enforcement agencies.
2. All coaches, volunteers, parents and program participants are directed to report any incident
of abuse or suspected abuse that they witness or that is reported to them to the
designated representative. Note: This does not preclude individuals from reporting abuse
or suspected abuse to the proper law enforcement authorities.
3. The designated representative will keep the owner(s) and management members fully
4. Should a suspected incident of abuse be reported, the coach/volunteer in question may be
temporarily suspended from duties while an investigation takes place.
Concussion Protocol for Superdome Classes, Clinics and other Events
“When in Doubt, Sit Them Out”
1. Any player who incurs a head impact which has any reasonable semblance of a concussion or
other head trauma shall be removed from the class, clinic or event for the balance of the session.
If the injury or impact is deemed severe, or as requested by the parents or other senior staff, the
Facility will call 911 and shall ask for the help of emergency services or an ambulance. In the
event the coach or other senior staff of the Facility can not properly ascertain the severity of the
incident, they shall also call 911 and ask for emergency services.
2. The parent, whether on site or not on site, shall be contacted as soon thereafter as possible and
given details of the incident and current condition of the player as best possible. If the player has
been transported by EMS, the Facility shall so inform the parents and provide as much information
3. As soon as practical thereafter, the coach, trainer or front-office shall complete a Incident Report
as thoroughly as possible. Senior management shall be advised of the incident and shall be
provided a copy of the incident report.
4. The injured player, if they have in fact incurred a concussion, shall not be permitted to resume
taking classes or clinics until such time as they are cleared by their doctor and such notice is
provided to the Superdome.
Concussion Signs and Symptoms
• Loss of Consciousness or notable change in level of consciousness
• Nausea and/or vomiting
• Dizziness, balance, coordination problems
• Confusion/blank stare (feeling mentally "slowed down" or "foggy")
• Mental confusion, disorientation, restlessness, increased agitation
• Difficulty with memory, concentration, or focusing on tasks
• Amnesia (either prior to or immediately following the injury)
• Delayed verbal / motor responses
• Sleep disturbances (trouble falling asleep, sleeping more or less than usual
• Blurred vision
• Sensitivity to light or noise
• Anxiety / nervousness
• Depression / sadness / emotional changes
• Combativeness / irritability
(CONTINUE BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION)