This Disclaimer is valid for 1 year from the date of signing
I understand and accept that due to COVID-19 additional rules will be in place. I agree to adhere to these rules. Failure to do so may lead to me being asked to leave the premises.
I accept the rules may need to be changed (tightened or loosened) subject to government advice.
I agree to :
- Social distancing at all times except in emergency situations
- Not to visit Lagoon Watersports if I have Covid-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who has contracted the illness
- Not to visit Lagoon Watersports if it involves breaching the government guidelines around travel
- To wash my hands on arriving and entering Lagoon Watersports
- Not to arrive on site more than 20 minutes before my booked activity time
- Wash all equipment used before and after the sesssion with the provided cleaning materials
- Not to remain on site after my activity
- Not to bring non essential spectators to the session – A single guardian is permitted per junior.
- To adhere to COVID-19 signage
- Keep up to date with our phased opening and COVID-19 information at www.lagoon.co.uk/corona-virus/
I confirm that I can swim 50m in light clothing.
I confirm I have previous experience in the activity for which I am hiring the equipment of and I am competent in the prevailing conditions.
I UNDERSTAND HIRE IS NOT AVAILBLE ON THE SEA. ANY HIRE MUST BE ON HOVE LAGOON ONLY.
I understand that Lagoon Watersports and its representatives, whilst taking all reasonable care, can accept no responsibility for any loss of, or damage to property, or for any personal injury during or out of the activity, unless they are deemed to be negligent.
I understand Hove Lagoon is approximately 2 - 4 foot deep and has a solid concrete base and there is a risk of hitting the bottom. I will not dive or jump in.
I understand I must wear a bouyancy aid at all times when on the water.
Footware must be worn for all activities on Hove Lagoon. I will not walk about the lagoon in bare feet.
I am suitably fit to undertake the activity and will tell the instructor of any medical conditions, i.e.. asthma, heart condition, epilepsy and any injuries that might be aggravated by the activities.
We frequently take photos and video of customers, both adults and under 16’s. We reserve the right to use these in our brochures, social media and in any other promotion material. If you wish to opt out please inform us.
If I wish to have personal accident insurance I will make my own arrangements.
This Disclaimer is valid for 1 year from the date of signing.