RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of Hunting & Fishing organized by Clay Gully Outfitters, of 12620 20th St E Parrish, Fl 34219 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Clay Gully Outfitters,
I, name listed as below, of my family (name listed as below), agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Clay Gully Outfitters, or the employees, representatives or agents of Clay Gully Outfitters.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release Clay Gully Outfitters for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Clay Gully Outfitters, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Clay Gully Outfitters or third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend Clay Gully Outfitters against all claims, cause of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Clay Gully Outfitters.
4. I agree to pay all damages to the facilities of Clay Gully Outfitters caused by my or my families actions.
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Florida law.
6. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire.
7. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms’ length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either “for” or “against” a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
8. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provisions, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.