(Read Carefully Before Signing)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the BIG Gymnastics, “BIG.” Program indicated below and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (here in defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
- The parent(s) and/or legal/guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in the below BIG activity or event, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agreed that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE; I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
- I/We fully understand and acknowledge that:
a. There are risks and dangers associated with participation in BIG events and activities which could result in bodily injury partial and/or disability, paralysis, and death.
b. The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
c. These risks and dangers may be caused by action, inaction, or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releases named below.
d. There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
- I/We accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis, or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releases named below.
- I/We hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the BIG facility used by the participant, including its owners, managers, promoters, lessees or premises used to conduct the BIG event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the BIG facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasee”...FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS , LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNTOF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COVID 19 OR ANY OTHER ILLNESS/VIRUS, INCURRED AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATION AT OR FOR BIG GYMNASTICS, DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
- I/We hereby acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
- EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
- In the event of a medical emergency I authorize that my child(ren) and/or I be transported to a medical facility for treatment and I hold BIG harmless in the execution of such. Additionally, I will not hold BIG responsible for all possible future medical expenses which may be incurred by my child(ren) or me as a result of any injury sustained while visiting or participating
- Due to low participation or enrollment classes may be subject to cancellation.
- No refunds will be given after the first day of classes. We will happily issue a credit for future use.
- In the event that injury or family emergency does occur, we will make every effort to work with you.
- Students should wear proper attire for class. Typical attire is a leotard or athletic shorts and t-shirts for ninja classes. No shoes, socks or stockings that cover the feet are allowed.
- Due to social distancing we are only allowing one parent/guardian per student in the lobby at this time. Please be mindful of social distancing during busy times and use updated procedures for entering and exiting the building. In addition, I acknowledge that Big Gymnastics is not a drop off facility and is not equipped to supervise my child(ren) before and after class.
- I grant my permission to Big Gymnastics to use my child(ren)or my image, likeness, or sound of voice for publications, social media and other media used by, produced by, or contracted by Big Gymnastics. I understand I will not receive payment or other compensation for the use of any image or recording.
- We are on an automatic payment system which requires a credit card on file. Tuition will be charged on the 1st of every month. If you choose to unenroll from classes, we require 7 day written notice prior to the charge date to avoid the automatic charge. I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account. All pre-team, compulsory team, xcel team and optional team programs must give a 30-day written notice and cancelation of membership or all payments will be charged accordingly. I have read above and understand that a written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in writing to drop my student from class(es). Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.
- On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABLILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Facility: BIG Gymnastics, INC. – 16w110 83rd Street, Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Today's Date: July 3, 2020