Sign Up Requirements:
1.PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE A FEVER. If your instructor suspects you are sick, you may be sent home to preserve the health our students.
You may be asked the following questions each time you enter for class regarding symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
Do you have a fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
Do you have respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
Do you have general body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
Do you have astrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
Have you experienced any changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you are not vaccinated, have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer
“No” to this question).
2. You must use MINDBODY to sign up for classes. Walk-ins will not be permitted.
3. Our current capacity is 12-15 students plus the instructor. Most of our sign up requirements are based on this number.
4. If you are a new student, you MUST contact Kerry or Sarah to schedule your first class in advance, as space is still limited for new students.
5. The sign up window will open on a Saturday for the following week. This is as far as you’ll be able to book a class (7 days). Each Saturday morning it will reset. This allows us to adjust the schedule as needed. If you try to book beyond the current week, it will say “please call.” Please don’t ask us to sign up for you if it says “please call.”
6. Due to the lowered capacity per class, we will be strictly adhering to our cancellation policy (cancelling your spot less than 3 hours prior to its start time is a late cancel). A no-show or a late cancellation, even for a morning class, will result in a $10 fee (either taken off your class card or as a debit toward your next program).
7. For TRUE emergencies, please directly contact the instructor for your class via text message. Sarah’s cell number is 603-852-8727. Kerry’s cell number is 603-398-5982.
Upon Entering Class:
First and foremost, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE A FEVER.
1. Please do not enter the building until you see that the entry area is free of other people. The doors are usually locked until 15 minutes prior to the start time of your class.
2. Generally speaking, we will assign you a bag on your way inside. All of the bags have been newly replaced.
3. If you would like to sanitize your bag / shelf before class, please use the provided sanitary wipes.
4. Please do not congregate in any area (outside the bathroomm near the weights, etc). We have hand sanitizer available throughout the dojo.
5. For now, wearing your mask is optional. If COVID cases increase in the future, we will follow guidance from the CDC.
6. There will be no shared equipment in class, and you will be responsible for sanitizing your equipment at the end of class.
7. Please bring your own water bottle and take it with you when you leave.
8. We will NO LONGER HAVE BOXING TAPE OR SCISSORS FOR PEOPLE TO SHARE. Again, we are trying to limit shared items and to limit the number of surfaces we touch. Please bring your own boxing tape if you need it, available at drug stores, sporting-goods stores, or online at Title Boxing or Amazon.
9. DO NOT PULL YOUR CARD. The card box is behind the front desk. Your instructor will pull your card and mark your card. We will verbally tell you or text/email the information on your cards about payments.
10. Workouts and warmups will be done in your own space, with the required parameter around your area. Please be aware of staying in your space as much as possible.
Upon Class Completion:
1. There are multiple sanitizing stations. Please use the one closest to you.
2. You will be responsible for thoroughly disinfecting your heavy bag top AND its base, whether you feel you touched it or not. You also need to disinfect any other surfaces you touched (the shelf where you place your water bottle, etc.). This will ensure that your bag and space is sanitized for the next person who uses it. Please only use the number of wipes you need to clean effectively.
3. Please do NOT USE WIPES FOR THE FLOOR. We have several mops and you are required to use the mop to clean the floor in your area after your class (even if you don't think you sweat on the mat).
4. Please maintain the 6' rule while exiting the building.
I have read and accept all of the provisions in this document.
June 13, 2021