Sign Up Requirements:
1.PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE A FEVER. If your instructor suspects you are sick, you may be sent home to preserve the health our students.
You may be asked the following questions each time you enter for class regarding symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
Do you have a fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
Do you have respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
Do you have general body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
Do you have astrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
Have you experienced any changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you are not vaccinated, have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
2. You must use MINDBODY to sign up for classes. Walk-ins will not be permitted.
3. If you are a new student, you MUST contact Kerry or Sarah to schedule your first class in advance. There may be a waitlist for start dates with new students. We will do our very best!!
4. The sign up window will open on a Saturday for the following week. This is as far as you’ll be able to book your class (7 days). Each Saturday morning it will reset. This allows us to adjust the schedule as needed. If you try to book beyond the current week, it will say “please call.”
5. Due to our capacity per class, we will be strictly adhering to our cancellation policy (cancelling your spot less than 3 hours prior to its start time is a late cancel). A no-show or a late cancellation, even for a morning class, will result in a $10 fee (either taken off your class card or as a debit toward your next program).
6. For TRUE emergencies, please directly contact the instructor for your class via text message. Sarah’s cell number is 603-852-8727. Kerry’s cell number is 603-398-5982.
Upon Entering Class:
First and foremost, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE A FEVER.
1. The doors will be open 15 minutes prior to the start time of your class.
2. If you would like to sanitize your bag / shelf before class, please use the provided sanitary wipes.
Upon Class Completion:
1. There are multiple sanitizing stations. Please use the one closest to you.
2. You will be responsible for thoroughly disinfecting your heavy bag top AND its base, whether you feel you touched it or not. You also need to disinfect any other surfaces you touched (the shelf where you place your water bottle, etc.). This will ensure that your bag and space is sanitized for the next person who uses it.
3. Please sanitize any of your dumbbells / barbells etc. and return them to the weight area. Please also lightly mop the floor around your station (we have several available).
I have read and accept all of the provisions in this document.
December 9, 2022