WAIVER OF LIABILITY
For and in consideration of being permitted to participate in activities sponsored by Releasee at 233 Marlboro Street, Keene, New Hampshire, and other good and valuable consideration the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Kickboxing Keene, LLC, and its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents (referred to collectively as “Releasee”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of Releasee, or otherwise, while participating in such activities, or while in, on, or upon the premises where the activities are being conducted. These activities include, but are not limited, to physical exercise, cardiovascular and strength training.
I can fully participate in these activities, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the activity. I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity, and to enter the abovenamed premises and engage in such activities knowing they may be hazardous. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained, or any loss or damage to property, as a result of being engaged in such activities, whether caused by the negligence of Releasee or otherwise.
This Waiver of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Waiver for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
March 1, 2024
COVID-19 Addendum to Kickboxing Keene, LLC Release Waiver
Hold Harmless & Indemnification Agreement
This waiver of liability also applies to the risk of contracting COVID-19 while upon the premises, or entering or leaving the premises.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Kickboxing Keene, LLC in Keene, NH (“KBK”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, KBK cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending KBK could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending KBK and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at KBK may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, KBK employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself or underage children (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at KBK. On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the KBK, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of KBK, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during or after participation in any KBK program.
March 1, 2024
Sign Up Requirements:
1.PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE A FEVER. If your instructor suspects you are sick, you may be sent home to preserve the health our students.
2. You must use MINDBODY to sign up for classes. Walk-ins will not be permitted.
3. If you are a new student, you MUST contact Kerry or Sarah to schedule your first class in advance. There may be a waitlist for start dates with new students. We will do our very best!!
4. The sign up window will open on a Saturday for the following week. This is as far as you’ll be able to book your class (7 days). Each Saturday morning it will reset. This allows us to adjust the schedule as needed. If you try to book beyond the current week, it will say “please call.”
5. Due to our capacity per class, we will be strictly adhering to our cancellation policy (cancelling your spot less than 3 hours prior to its start time is a late cancel). A no-show or a late cancellation, even for a morning class, will result in a $10 fee (either taken off your class card or as a debit toward your next program).
6. For TRUE emergencies, please directly contact the instructor for your class via text message. Sarah’s cell number is 603-852-8727. Kerry’s cell number is 603-398-5982.
7. The doors will be open 15 minutes prior to the start time of your class.
8. You will be responsible for thoroughly disinfecting your heavy bag top AND its base, plus any other surfaces you touched (the shelf where you place your water bottle, etc.). This will ensure that your bag and space is sanitized for the next person who uses it. Please sanitize any of your dumbbells / barbells etc. and return them to the weight area. Please also lightly mop the floor around your station (we have several available). I have read and accept all of the provisions in this document.
I AgreeMarch 1, 2024