Covid-19 Policy and Protocols
Participant understands the following as prerequisites and requirements for being on-site at a Sender One facility:
1. Participation Agreement and Covid-19 Policy Acknowledgment both must be reviewed and signed by all guests.
2. All guests must undergo a health screening prior to entry to a Sender One facility.
- Health and contact questionnaire (verbal or written, at Sender One's discretion)
- Body temperature check
3. Accept the conclusions and decisions reached; and follow the instructions given by Sender One staff and management for entry to a facility based on the health screening.
4. Use the Check-In and Check-Out stations, or if necessary, at the front desk, to log your presence in and out of your session (if reserved) and the facility.
5. Comply with Sender One's hygiene protocols (which may be amended as the Covid-19 pandemic evolves) while on-site, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining a minimum distance of six (6) feet from other individuals.
- Properly wearing (over nose and mouth) a face covering when, where, and how Sender One instructs and requires.
- Comply with signage posted throughout the facility, which includes closures of certain areas of the facility.
- Frequently wash hands (soap and water; or hand sanitizer)
- Using liquid chalk prior to touching climbing holds and climbing walls.
- Cleaning surfaces and common equipment after you use it.
6. Accept the conclusions and decisions reached; and follow the instructions given by Sender One staff and management for remaining at a facility based on the ability to comply with health and hygiene protocols.
7. Understand and comply to the best of your ability with the following recommendations:
- Arrive at a facility already dressed appropriately for physical activity.
- Minimize the amount of belongings you bring with you into a facility.
- Keep your belongings in a single location within a facility.
- If you can, come to a facility when it is less busy.
8. Agree to contact tracing and communications Sender One may undertake in light of contact tracing, particularly in accordance with local public health officials, guidance, and mandates.
My signature below indicates that I understand the information above and agree to comply with them to the best of my ability.
Date: April 14, 2021