CANDIDATE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
FCTC WRITTEN TEST AND PREPATORY CLASS EVENTS
FCTC appreciates the patience and understanding our candidates and departments have shown during this unprecedented time. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted strict safety policies and procedures. Failure to follow required protocols will result in dismissal from the site. Please read the following thoroughly prior to event:
Paper waivers are no longer provided at check-in. Candidates must complete this digital acknowledgement that they have read these Candidate Policies and Procedures.
• Candidates must adhere to the signage, floor markings, and event room instructions at all times. Two (2) warnings will be given for not adhering to these requirements. An additional warning (3) will result in dismissal from the event.
• Candidates may sit at any of the open seats available
• Chairs must remain in designated spots.
• One (1) candidate at a time will be allowed to use the restroom.
Check-in for Test Preparatory Classes
• HEALTH CHECK: Candidates who have a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, and/or any symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or sore throat will not be allowed to participate in the event and will be rescheduled at no cost. Candidates will be asked to move to a designated area and the Course Instructor will be with them shortly to discuss next steps.
• PROOF OF IDENTITY: Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a current passport, or a state-issued I.D. in order to participate. Candidates will be asked to hold up their proof of identity to enable easy viewing. Candidates will proceed to a seat when instructed to do so.
Check-out for Test Preparatory Classes
• At the conclusion of the Test Preparatory Class, candidates will be dismissed one at a time under the direction of Course Instructor.
If you have any questions regarding these policies and procedures, please send an email to email@example.com.