1. Members must be 18 + years old to access the gym during unstaffed hours.
2. Members can only access the gym with other 24 hour members. Non-members are not permitted in the space after open hours.
3. Leading, top-roping, auto-belay and aerial silk use is not allowed during unstaffed hours. Only bouldering, treadwall, and fitness equipment may be accessed after hours.
4. Members must use the facility with another member present. Solo gym access is not permitted during unstaffed hours.
5. No alcohol or drugs are permitted in the building. Please do not climb under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. Members must provide a valid email address and remain subscribed to our email listserve so long as they are members to receive important communication about our facility, closures and COVID updates.
7. Members must have a current, signed, and dated waiver on file.
8. Members may not access any other space other than the climbing gym. Do not enter the gymnastics facility or the city center unless it is an emergency.
9. Unreturned keycards will be charged $20. Keycards must be returned before the 1st of the month.
10. Membership must be terminated via our Manage My Membership form on our website before the 1st of the month. We will not refund memberships that are cancelled late or via any other means than our online form (phone calls, word of mouth, email, etc).