July 24, 2021
Everyone who comes to TISC must first read this document and be ready and equipped to fully abide by its provisions. This document and stipulations may evolve as the COVID-19 restrictions evolve.
I agree to the following to help ensure the health and safety of everyone associated with TISC:
- I will not, under any circumstances, come to TISC if I have any symptoms of COVID-19, if anyone I am living with or in close contact with has such symptoms, or if I am completing a government mandated self isolation. Refer to the provincial guide for guidance https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ (If you have a condition whereby you are immunosuppressed or have a chronic illness or are in a high risk category, you should consult your physician or public health resources to help you decide if you should come to TISC)
- I will record my entry and exit time as soon as possible, within a maximum of 12 hours every time I visit TISC
- When at TISC, I agree to abide by all government mandates including physical distancing measures, such as maintaining a distance of 2m from others and not congregating in groups. These measures will be observed at all times. If this means waiting or returning at another time, I will do that. Physical distancing is the greatest tool to keep everyone safe.
- I agree to sanitation measures of using hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray to wipe down locks, door handles, boats/equipment, or shared areas before and after I touch them
- To protect others, I will carry a face mask with me and if there is a chance I will be near someone OR if a fellow member requests it, I will ensure my face mask is worn over my mouth and nose
- I will not bring guests to TISC at this time
- I will recognize and respect the closure of the clubhouse, including change rooms, and will not enter these areas except in an emergency
- I will watch for and follow signage and other directives from the Club Directors as this evolves and stay current with the situation
- I will comply with the rules set by the Toronto Island Marina (TISC’s landlord)
- I fully understand the risks posed by COVID-19 to myself and those I am in contact with, and understand that any entry to any TISC property or participation in any TISC sanctioned activity is solely at my own risk.
These are not normal circumstances. All members are asked to be flexible and polite and to compromise when necessary.
All members shall comply with these directives. TISC reserves the right to reprimand anyone for not following these directives, insist that they be followed and, at the sole discretion of any Director, ask the individual(s) to leave the property.