Safety Breifing & Rules.
KEEP BUOYANCY AIDS ON AT ALL TIMES!
1. I do not have any signs or symptons of covid 19.
2. Only ONE person to every paddle board.
3. Only ONE person to every single kayak.
4. Only TWO people to every double kayak.
5. Remain seated at all times. (Except paddle boards)
6. Stay on the shore side of the outer yellow buoys.
7. Keep to the right of the powered craft zone infront of the sailing school.
8. Never go left past the rocks.
9. Do not jump off your kayak or paddleboard.
10. NO ALCOHOL to be taken on the kayak or paddle board.
11. NO use of kit when under the influence of drugs or aalcohol.
12. Wave arms or paddles in the air if you need assistance & await a safety boat.
13. Please return equiptment to where you were launched.
14. Please ruturn buoyancy aids to the sailing school.
15. Paddle boarders - Please wear the leash and keep hold of your paddle at all times. (They dont float)
16. Please return to shore on time to avoid delays fot he next customer.
16. You are liable for any loss or damage to the equiptment.
If you fail to follow these rules you'll be told to return to shore immidently without a refund.