WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
RANGE 54, LLC
5725 E Kellogg Drive, Wichita, KS 67218
Please read carefully before signing
This is a release of liability and waiver of certain legal rights
In consideration for my being permitted to participate in the activities of RANGE 54, LLC, I agree to the following Waiver and Release, and all rules set forth by RANGE 54 LLC:
I acknowledge that I can legally possess and use firearms.
I acknowledge that shooting has inherent risks, hazards, and dangers that cannot be eliminated. Shooting involves both known and unanticipated risks that could result in damage or destruction to property and/or physical or emotional injury including paralysis or death to myself or other persons.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- The risk of handling firearms and being near others that have firearms in their possession;
- The risk of ear damage from noise;
- The risk of injury from ammunition, shot from other guns, and being struck by flying or falling objects;
- The risk of being shot by or shooting myself or others;
Ear and eye protection are required to be worn when entering shooting bays. If I do not abide by this rule, I am doing so at my own choice and risk.
I understand the risks, hazards, and dangers as described above and have had the opportunity to discuss them with RANGE 54, LLC. I understand that these activities may require good physical conditioning and a degree of skill and knowledge. I believe I have that good physical conditioning and the degree of skill and knowledge necessary for me to engage in these activities safely. I understand that I have responsibilities. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary. No one is forcing me to participate and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I AM VOLUNTARILY USING THE SERVICES OF RANGE 54, LLC WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE INHERENT RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS INVOLVED AND HEREBY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, PARALYSIS, OR DEATH.
Lastly, I, for myself, my heirs, successors, executors, and subrogees, hereby KNOWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS RANGE 54, LLC, their directors, officers, agents, employees, and volunteers from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, liabilities, suits, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my participation in this activity including, but not limited to, NEGLIGENCE of any kind or nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen, arising directly or indirectly out of any damage, loss, injury, paralysis, or death to me or my property as a result of my engaging in these activities or the use of these services, animals or equipment, whether such damage, loss, injury, paralysis, or death results from negligence of RANGE 54, or from some other cause. I, for myself, my heirs, my successors, executors, and subrogates, further agree not to sue RANGE 54, LLC as a result of any injury, paralysis, or death suffered in connection with my use and participation in the activities of RANGE 54, LLC.
I hereby grant RANGE 54, LLC permission to use my likeness in photograph(s) in any and all of its publications and in any and all other media, whether now known or hereafter existing, controlled by RANGE 54, LLC, in perpetuity, and for other use by RANGE 54, LLC. I will make no monetary or other claim against RANGE 54, LLC for the use of the photograph(s).
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ, CLEARLY UNDERSTAND, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGN THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
- Treat every firearm as if it is loaded.
- Case and uncase firearms ONLY at the shooting station firing line.
- Load your firearm ONLY when at the shooting station and ready to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until on target and ready to fire.
- Ask if you are unsure how a firearm operates.
- Use only ammunition that is compatible with your firearm.
- Keep the firearm pointed downrange at all times.
- Never move forward of the firing line.
- Only lead core bullets are permitted on the range. No steel core, incendiary, tracer, exploding or green tipped ammo of any kind is permitted.
- Eye and ear protection are required at all times on entering the sound lock.
- No open toe shoes or low cut tops, to prevent burns from the spent casings.
- Only three people are permitted per shooting station.
- Rapid fire is prohibited unless approved in advance by a Range Safety Officer.
- NO DRAWING FROM HOLSTER. (Exceptions for active law enforcement ONLY)
- No food, drink or tobacco products are permitted on the range.
- Use of alcoholic beverages or drugs prior to or during shooting is prohibited; you will be asked to leave.
- You are monetarily responsible for any damage you cause to Range 54 property.
Today's Date: October 26, 2021