Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to skate. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By participating in on and off-ice activities at the PSC&HS, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
Please Read and Agree to Current Policies for all skaters at PSC&HS:
- All people entering the Club will need to have completed a Questionnaire/Statement: travel, illness, exposure and Covid-19 statement
- Temperature check; any person with a temperature over 99.9 will be denied access to facility
- Only skaters, involved coach, and employees will be allowed in the facility during time slot (no spectators or parents).
- Skaters & coaches may not enter the Club earlier than 5 minutes before session start time and must leave within 5 minutes of end of session. Benches will be placed outside to allow for more time to tie skates if needed. Skaters needing assistance to tie skates must do so outside.
- Following the recent updated mandates for face coverings, masks should be worn (covering both nose and mouth) at all times while within the building and on the ice, unless engaged in high intensity skating.
- Coaches/employees should wear masks at all times.
- To minimize surface interaction: No rinkside warm up, this should be done outside.
- Access is only allowed to the ice surface, rinkside, and bathroom (no lower or upper lounge admittance, limited access to skate shop).
- Interaction with office will be through front office window (at entrance).
- Coach’s room and locker rooms used only as needed to get skates on first visit, after that all belongings should be kept with skater or coach.
- Every skater will be given a taped space on the bleachers to put their bag and belongings and to tie their skates; no belongings can be left in this space after session.
- Surfaces will be wiped down continuously throughout the day. Extra time will be added to schedule to accommodate cleaning at regular intervals.
- One person at the music box at any time. Music box area will be wiped down in between each session.
- No shared tissue box, please bring your own.
- Coaches must wear masks and teach from the side of the ice surface in taped assigned spots when possible.
- Any partnering is done at your own risk as social distancing is not possible. Masks highly recommended.
- All skaters should practice social distancing guidelines by keeping a minimum of 6' apart while congregating on and off the ice.
- Sessions will be pre-booked in a reservation system overseen by the Director of Skating.
- 24 hour notice is required for all reservation additions and cancellations.
Pennsylvanians must quarantine for 14 days when returning from the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas. The state's health department encourages those who traveled or plan to travel to an area with high coronavirus case counts to stay home for 14 days after their trips.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that it is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I have read and agree to the current procedures at the Philadelphia Skating Club & Humane Society.
Thank you for your cooperation as we try to create a safe environment for us all.
Today's Date: November 26, 2020