Thank you for choosing to join the Haile Equestrian membership program!
This document features important information in regards to your membership, please read this document carefully and thoroughly prior to signing.
I hereby elect to enter into this Membership Agreement with the Haile Equestrian Center and abide by the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
MINIMUM MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENT: All memberships have a three (3) month minimum commitment. Please note that the subscription section of our website features a 'cancel' option but this will not cancel your membership.In order to cancel your membership, please see the cancellation policy below.
PAYMENTS AND BILLING: Payments will be processed on the day you sign up for the membership and every thirty (30) days thereafter and will be charged to the credit card on file. Payments can be made via cash / Venmo / check prior to this date to avoid automatic billing.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: By intialing and signing the agreement, I authorize Haile Equestrian to charge my credit/debit card account for the Membership program. I acknowledge that the payment will be processed on the due date and it is my responsibility to maintain valid and current card/payment information to Haile Equestrian Center. I agree that my failure to maintain valid and current card/payment information will constitute a default of this Membership Agreement (see "Declined Payment" policy section). If you do not wish for this Membership Agreement to automatically renew, you must provide written notice of cancellation no less than thirty (30) days prior to the conclusion of the then-current Membership Term.
DECLINED PAYMENT: If payment is declined for any reason, members will be given the option to make payment no later than 7 business days after the payment is due. If payment is not made, a $50.00 late fee will be applied after the 7th day to the total balance due and the member will be unable to redeem any pending lessons until the balance has been paid in full.
CANCELLATION: Haile Equestrian reserves the right to cancel the Membership Agreement. Circumstances for cancellation of the Membership Agreement could include, but not limited to; noncompliance with posted barn rules, mistreatment of animals, equipment or staff, etc. The Membership Agreement may be canceled by Member at any time following the three month minimum, by providing written notice of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 30 days prior to the desired cancellation date. No refunds shall be due for any services available or rendered prior to cancellation. Partial months of memberships will not be pro-rated, therefore if a membership is canceled in the interim between membership terms, the member should expect to receive another billing.
REDEEMING LESSONS: Lessons must be redeemed each month or they are forfeited. No refund or reimbursement is given for forfeited lessons.
CANCELLING LESSONS: Services redeemed using the Membership program are subject to the standard Haile Equestrian cancellation policies. Recurring lessons with set times/day are limited to one reschedule a month.
OTHER TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP:
Memberships and individual lessons are nontransferable to friends, family members, or any other party.
All membership payments are exclusive to the riding membership and cannot be used towards any other Haile Equestrian services.
Membership fees are nonrefundable.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Under Florida law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities. FLORIDA STATUTES 1993, Title XLV TORTS, CHAPTER 773 EQUINE ACTIVITIES, Fla. Stat. § 773.01 (1993).
1. I, the undersigned, signing as the legal parent or guardian of the minor, have read and understand, and freely and voluntarily enter into this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement with Regina Esterman and Plantation Community Club LLC, their agents and employees, collectively known as Haile Equestrian LLC (“Farm”), understanding that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement is a waiver of any and all liability(ies).
2. I have read and fully understand the “WARNING” posted above.
3. I understand the potential dangers that I could incur in mounting, riding, walking, boarding, feeding said horse; including, but not limited to, any interactions with other horses. Understanding those risks I hereby release that Farm, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and anyone else directly or indirectly connected with that Farm from any liability whatsoever in the event of injury or damage of any nature (or perhaps even death) to me or anyone else caused by or incidental to my electing to mount and ride a horse owned or operated by Regina Esterman, Plantation Community Club LLC, or Haile Equestrian LLC. I have read and understand FLORIDA STATUTES for EQUINE ACTIVITIES, Fla. Stat. § 773.01 (1993).
4. I understand and recognize and warrant that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement, is being voluntarily and intentionally signed and agreed to, and that in signing this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement I know and understand that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement may further limit the liability of equine professionals beyond that statutorily provided by the above referenced Florida Statutes; to include any activity, whatsoever, involving an equine, including death, personal injury and/or damage to property.
5. I recognize and agree that I know which equine professional(s) I will be working with, and acknowledge that I agree said equine professional(s) has/have made reasonable and prudent efforts to determine my ability to engage in the equine activity, and has/have sufficient knowledge of my equine and horseback riding skills as to relieve, release and hold harmless said equine professional(s) from any continuing duty to monitor my equine activities.
6. I further voluntarily agree and warrant to Release and Hold Harmless this (these) equine professional(s) from any liability whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any incident caused by or related to said equine professional’s (s’) negligence, relating to injuries known, unknown, or otherwise not herein disclosed; including, but not limited to, injuries, death or property damage from: mounting; riding; dismounting; walking; grooming; feeding; use of horse barn, paddock, trails or horse ring, in any capacity; falling off horse whether horse is bucking, flipping, spooked; or my failure to understand any equine professional’s directions relating to my riding or otherwise use and control, or lack thereof, of my horse or the horse I have been assigned to.
NOTICE: Wearing an ASTM/SEI approved hard hat is REQUIRED for ALL independent riders. Wearing an ASTM/SEI approved hard hat is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, but not required for lead line horse or pony rides.