COVID-19 Safety Requirements & Guidelines
In order for a student to participate in either MIX-AT or MOVE-AT this summer, both the student participating and their parent/guardian must fully read and sign this document. This document must be turned by the first night of our event when students check in. Without this form, students will not be allowed to participate.
REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Students will be required to sanitize their hands when they enter the event and also at various points during the event.
- Students will have their temperature checked upon arrival using a non-contact thermometer. If a student has a temperature of 100.4° or higher, they will not be permitted to enter the Student Building and will be required to leave the event.
- Students will not be required to wear masks or face coverings, but we will have single use disposable masks available for any student who wants to use them. Students can also wear a mask from home if they choose to.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- All high-touch surfaces and seating will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each day’s activities.
- Meals during the event will be pre-prepared and pre-packaged. At mealtimes students will be given a box or bag with their full meal inside. Adult volunteers who help pass out meals will be wearing gloves.
- If we are made aware of a student or volunteer who attends our event and then tests positive for COVID-19 during our event or in the 7 days following our event, we will contact families to let them know of their possible exposure but will keep the identity of the student/volunteer confidential as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM STUDENTS AND FAMILIES:
- If students are showing ANY symptoms of fever, coughing, or shortness of breath, they should NOT attend.
- If students have come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, they should NOT attend.
- If during the 3 days of our event or in the 7 days following our event your child begins showing symptoms of COVID-19, you agree to have your child tested for COVID-19. If the test comes back positive, we request that you notify our church so that we can notify all the families who came in contact with your child.