ACTION ATHLETICS COVID-19 WAIVER AND LIABILITY RELEASE ADDENDUM
Today's Date: September 27, 2020
This addendum consists of rules and regulations that Action Athletics will be enforcing as part the effort to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 and will be in effect as long as businesses are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
I understand and agree:
- To arrive 5-10 minutes ahead of scheduled time in order to complete necessary check in procedures. Please wait in your car until a coach is ready to check you in. Any late comers will not be allowed to participate and a refund will not be issued.
- To come prepared, dressed, and ready to participate. There will be no bags allowed in the facility.
- To come prepared with a face mask or covering.
- To wear a face mask or covering properly at all times, unless social distancing guidelines can be met.
- To submit to a temperature check prior to entry to the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F or more will not be allowed to enter the facility. Participants are not allowed to take fever reducers before submitting to the temperature check.
- To follow social distancing protocols and guidelines in the parking lot, common areas, and on the obstacle floor.
- To follow all guidelines regarding using hand sanitization and hand washing while at the facility.
- To wash hands thoroughly upon arriving back home and disinfect any items they may have used in the facility.
- To not paticipate if anyone in your family/household is feeling sick, coughing, has a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or any other COVID-19 symptom.
- To bring home all belonging when you leave. Anything that is left in the facility will be thrown away at the end of the day. There will be no more lost and found.
- That parents are not allowed inside the facility. Drop off, check in, and pick up for children will happen in the parking lot. (Please stay in your car.)
- That there will not be any food or beverages available inside the facility for purchase and the water fountain will not be available. Please bring your own water bottle.
- That I will accurately fill out a health screening questionnaire at each check-in.
- That the coaches and all staff in the facility will make a strong effort to maintain social distancing but that there will be times when incidental contact and less than prescribed physical distancing will occur.
- That these procedures will change and evolve over time and that I will follow any new standards required by the local Board of Heath, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and/or Action Athletics.
I further acknowledge, understand, and agree that I am voluntarily allowing my child to participate in programs and activities offered by Action Athletics knowing that participation may result in possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including, but not limited to, MRSA, Influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases of others, and assume full responsibility for my participation and exposure.
I further acknowledge, understand, and agree to allow my child to be spotted when spotting is absolutely necessary.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RULES AND POLICIES
I acknowledge that I have reviewed all policies above and I understand that failure to follow the rules may result in revocation of all privileges provided by Action Athletics without refund of any prepaid fees.