I understand and agree that in participating in any class, workshop, rehearsal, party, performances, or activities, there is a possibility of physical injury or death. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me during any of the Georgia Chrome Star, LLC, in-studio classes, online classes, pole series, studio rentals, private/semi-private lessons, rehearsals, workshops, parties, performances, or activities. I also exempt, release, and indemnify Georgia Chrome Star, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, instructors, guest instructors, and/or students from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action whatsoever from any damage, loss, injury, or death to me, or property which may arise out of or in connection with participation in any classes or activities conducted by Georgia Chrome Star, LLC. I further hereby voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold Georgia Chrome Star, its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, instructors, guest instructors, and/or students liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them.
Permission is granted to Georgia Chrome Star to use photographs & video recording of students for publicity purposes.
I agree that Georgia Chrome Star is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class.
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of Georgia Chrome Star, LLC workout programs and related events and activities, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS (Georgia Chrome Star, LLC) their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I affirm that I, as well as anyone in my household, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 30 days & should I be diagnosed, will not attend any classes/events until cleared by a doctor.
- I affirm that I, as well as anyone in my household, have not knowingly been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 30 days and if I should be exposed at anytime, I will not attend any classes/events, I will self-isolate and not attend any classes/events until I have been cleared by a doctor.
- I understand that Georgia Chrome Star, LLC and the instructors/trainers have implemented recommended disinfection protocols, however the risk of infection of COVID-19 still exists and by attending classes and events, I acknowledge that risk and will not hold Georgia Chrome Star, LLC, accountable.
Date: October 27, 2020