The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus COVID 19 a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and prohibitions. In order to participate in the event described below, Zakwell Inc. DBA Crave Catering, DBA Gather and Feast Farm(the "Organization") requires that you review, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- I am aware of the existence of the risk to my physical person and to others at the venue from my participation to the activity of injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID 19 that may lead to paralysis or death.
- I have not experienced symptoms of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, dry cough, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea, or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID 19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.
- I have not, nor any member(s) of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within the past 30 days.
- I did not, nor did any member of my household, visit any area within the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID 19, in the last 30 days.
- I have not been, nor any member(s) of my household, nor anybody I have been in close contact with, been diagnosed to be infected of COVID 19 virus within the last 30 days.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times except when eating and drinking (unless entitled to an exception under the law) if wearing a mask is required by applicable law or the venue where the event is taking place.
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may be in any case at risk of contracting COVID 19.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID 19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID 19.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID 19.
By signing below I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen 18 years old and fully competent to give my consent; that I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
Today's Date: October 1, 2022