Please read carefully and be certain you understand the implications of signing:
- I fully understand and appreciate that axes of any size are potentially dangerous objects, the dangers, hazards, and risks inherent in axe throwing and the inherent risks associated with the use and misuse of axes by myself and others.
- I acknowledge and understand that I will be voluntarily engaging in activities that involve axes which may result in, but not necessarily be limited to, the risk of serious injury, scarring, loss of an important bodily function, permanent disability or death and may cause severe social or economic losses due to not only my actions, inaction or negligence, but also the action, inaction or negligence of others or conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, I acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to me or not foreseeable at this time.
- I assume all the risk and accept responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent or temporary disability, or death regardless of the cause or responsible party.
- I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in axe throwing and by signing below provide confirmation of my ability to participate.
- I will immediately remove myself from participation and notify the nearest staff member if at any time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition, or I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in my physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation in any activities on the premise.
- I release from liability and waive and discharge all actions, claims and /or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or hereafter may ever have for damage or losses or account or injury, including permanent disability and death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or others acts of Primitive Axe, LLC, its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, or agents and/or landlords as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities and/or my presence at the facility operated by Primitive Axe.
- I agree that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives shall not so sue or bring any similar action against Primitive Axe, LLC, its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or landlords as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities and/or my presence at the facility operated by Primitive Axe.
- I understand that consuming alcohol is not a requirement to participate in any event. If I do consume alcohol during the event, I confirm that I am 21 years of age and I am doing so of my own choice and volition and agree to consume alcohol responsibly.
- I assume the risks associated with alcohol consumption and take full responsibility for my own actions, safety and welfare of myself and others affected by my consumption of alcohol.
- I agree to exercise ordinary and reasonable care at all times and will not consume alcohol to the extent that my judgement is impaired. I understand the potential risks associated with the consumption of alcohol and acknowledge that I do not have or am not aware of any medical condition(s) that would prevent me from consuming alcohol or would result in any injury or liability for any accident, injury, theft, loss or damage caused by my impaired judgement or negligence.
- I agree and understand that the staff and owners and members of Primitive Axe, LLC reserve the right to refuse entry, suspend or cancel any activity, axe related or otherwise, at any time for any reason.
- I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape or other recording medium without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or voice recording.
- I understand that all activities on premises are being recorded for visual and audio record of activities for the safety and welfare of all participants.
- For league play, I agree and understand that this waiver, release and assumption of risk will remain on file and apply to the current league season and any future league seasons in which I participate.
- I agree to receive future email correspondence including news and coupons. This can be unsubscribed from any time within the emails sent.
By entering this agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this agreement.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND I DO SO VOLUNTARILY. I UNDERSTAND THAT PRIOR TO SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT I MAY HAVE IT REVIEWED BY AN ATTORNEY OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL. I AGREE TO PARTICIPATE KNOWING THE RISKS AND CONDITIONS INVOLVED AND DO SO ENTIRELY OF MY OWN FREE WILL AND I FULLY ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY.
DATE: June 8, 2023