In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the sport and activities of paintball at DELTA FIELD PAINTBALL, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activity and weaponry involved in paintball is significant, along with the risk of transportation and any transportation to and from such activities and the risk of other participants including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular protective equipment and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I understand that the activities of paintball are physically and mentally intense. I understand the rules of play and will comply with all the rules and regulation. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official as soon as practical; and,
- I, for myself and behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives , and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS DELTA FIELD PAINTBALL, DELTA FIELD PAINTBALL LLC, OR DELTA FIELD PARTNERS, the owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the paintball activities, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, except that which is the result of gross negligence and/or wanton misconduct; and,
- I understand and agree that this Release of Liability covers each and every paintball activity and even in which I participate hereafter. I am in good health and am at or above the minimum age stated in the Releasees brochure for this activity. I understand that strenuous physical exertion may be required and I have no known physical disabilities or health problems which present any risk to my participation in this activity. I permit the use of any photos, slides, or films of myself taken during a day’s activities for publicity, advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose. Any claims or dispute arising from my participation Releasees activities or use of Releasees equipment shall be venued in the Hidalgo County Supreme Court of the State of Texas.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT INDUCEMENT. I AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL THE RULES OF THE PAINTBALL ORIENTATION AND WILL NOT PLAY UNTIL I HAVE HEARD AND UNDERSTOON THE ORIENTATION.
Date Signed: May 11, 2021
Delta Field Paintball Rules & Regulations
By tendering this application, participant agrees to abide by all Rules and Regulations provided below now in effect or later modified, recognizing that any violation may subject him/her to expulsion from Delta Field Paintball.
- Participants must wear face mask at ALL TIMES when in shooting zones.
- When in the lobby, guns must be plugged.
- Abuse of equipment will not be tolerated.
- Loud or abusive language is not permitted
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or smoking are not permitted at any time on the property.
- Full required protective gear and shoes must be worn at all times in the playing field area.
- Participant/member agrees not to create any nuisance, disturbance or harass or threaten other participants, members, guests, or personnel or commit acts of moral turpitude or fraud while using the field or its facilities.
- ANYONE WHO VIOLATES THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS IS SUBJECT TO EXPULSION FROM THE FIELD WITH NO REFUND OF ANY FEES.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Rules and Regulations may be modified from time to time in the sole discretion of Delta Field Paintball. Changes in activity rates, schedules and hours of operation may also be made at any time, without notice, in the sole discretion of Delta Field Paintball.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Participant, member, guest or patron shall participate in paintball activities at his/her own risk. Delta Field Paintball shall not be liable for any damages for personal injuries sustained by any participant, member, guest or patron in, on or about the premises of Delta Field Paintball from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, including, without limitation, any claim for personal injuries arising out of the use of its facilities, services, or equipment or arising out of the negligence of Delta Field Paintball, its owners, affiliates, agents or employees or any other person at Delta Field Paintball.
PERSONAL PROPERTY AND VALUABLES
Delta Field Paintball shall not be liable for the loss or theft of, or damage to, the personal property of any participant, member, guest or patron.
Participants are required to present this signed Release at the front desk. Payment for paintball is required prior to the beginning of the session.