In consideration of being permitted to participate in any paintball, airsoft and/or gellyball activites or any additional events and activities including, but not limited to, playing, using the premises of, renting and operating equipment leased, sanctioned and/or operated by the above named AJV Investments, LLC DBA Delta Field Paintball , I acknowledge and agree that:
I fully understand and acknowledge that;
- The risk and dangers exist in my use of Paintball, Airsoft and/or Gellyball equipment and my participation in Paintball, Airsoft and/or Gellyball activities; of injury from the activity and weaponry involved in paintball is significant, along with the risk of transportation and any transportation to and from such activities and the risk of other participants including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular protective equipment and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.
- My participation in such activites and/or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability.
- These risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the owners, employees, officers or agents of DFP; the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes. These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes; I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- By my participation in these activities and/or use of equipment, I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, officers, employees of DFP, or by any other person.
- I understand that the activities of paintball are physically and mentally intense. I understand the rules of play and will comply with all the rules and regulations. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official as soon as practical; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby voluntarily agree to HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY DELTA FIELD PAINTBALL, AJV INVESTMENTS LLC, OR DELTA FIELD PARTNERS, the owners, agents, officers, employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage (including but not limited to, arising out of the actual or alleged transmission of a communicable disease), wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Paintball, Airsoft and/or Gellyball equipment or my participation in Paintball, Airsoft and/or Gellyball activities.
- I understand and agree that this Release of Liability covers each and every paintball activity or spectator and even in which I participate hereafter. I am in good health and am at or above the minimum age stated in the Releasees brochure for this activity. I understand that strenuous physical exertion may be required and I have no known physical disabilities or health problems which present any risk to my participation in this activity. I permit the use of any photos, slides, or films of myself taken during a day’s activities for publicity, advertising, promotion, or other commercial purpose. Any claims or disputes arising from my participation in Releasees activities or use of Releasees equipment shall be venued in the Hidalgo County Supreme Court of the State of Texas.
I specifically undestand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct by the owners, agents, officers or employees of Delta Field Paintball.
This waiver is good through 7/31/2024.
MEDICAL PERMISSION AUTHORIZATION
If the participant is of minority age, the undersigned parent or guardian hereby gives permission for Delta Field Paintball to authorize medical treatment as may be deemed necessary for the child named below while participating in Paintball, Airsoft and/or Gellyball games as well as spectating.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT AND BY SIGNING IT AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE DELTA FIELD PAINTBALL FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE. I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT INDUCEMENT. I AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL THE RULES OF THE PAINTBALL ORIENTATION AND WILL NOT PLAY UNTIL I HAVE HEARD AND UNDERSTOOD THE ORIENTATION.
Date Signed: December 8, 2023
Delta Field Paintball Rules & Regulations
By tendering this application, the participant agrees to abide by all Rules and Regulations provided below now in effect or later modified, recognizing that any violation may subject him/her to expulsion from Delta Field Paintball.
- Participants must wear face masks at ALL TIMES when in shooting zones.
- When in the lobby, guns must be plugged.
- Abuse of equipment will not be tolerated.
- Loud or abusive language is not permitted
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or smoking are not permitted at any time on the property.
- Full required protective gear and shoes must be worn at all times in the playing field area.
- Participant/member agrees not to create any nuisance, disturbance or harass or threaten other participants, members, guests, or personnel or commit acts of moral turpitude or fraud while using the field or its facilities.
- ANYONE WHO VIOLATES THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS IS SUBJECT TO EXPULSION FROM THE FIELD WITH NO REFUND OF ANY FEES.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Rules and Regulations may be modified from time to time in the sole discretion of Delta Field Paintball. Changes in activity rates, schedules, and hours of operation may also be made at any time, without notice, at the sole discretion of Delta Field Paintball.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Participants, members, guests, or patrons shall participate in paintball activities at his/her own risk. Delta Field Paintball shall not be liable for any damages for personal injuries sustained by any participant, member, guest, or patron in, on, or about the premises of Delta Field Paintball from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, including, without limitation, any claim for personal injuries arising out of the use of its facilities, services, or equipment or arising out of the negligence of Delta Field Paintball, its owners, affiliates, agents or employees or any other person at Delta Field Paintball.
PERSONAL PROPERTY AND VALUABLES
Delta Field Paintball shall not be liable for the loss or theft of, or damage to, the personal property of any participant, member, guest or patron.
Participants are required to present this signed Release at the front desk. Payment for paintball is required prior to the beginning of the session.