Property Owners (“members”) who would like to have guest(s) accompany them into Refuge 1 and Refuge 3 (collectively “refuges”), with or without the guest(s) vehicle(s), must do so following this procedure.
1. Member(s) and guest participant(s) must make sure to abide by all River Falls rules, posted signs and instructions by any River Falls security administrators which may include our property manager, maintenance persons, board members, or their designees.
2. All persons using the refuges will be required to sign a Waiver. Waivers may be signed electronically through our website: https://www.riverfallstx.com/p/Refuge-Rules-Parking---Waivers
3. Members are responsible for ensuring that their guest participant(s) have signed a waiver. Guest participant(s) under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver. Should guest participant(s) not sign a waiver prior to being taken into the refuges by a member:
The property owners (“members”) will assume all responsibility for and all risk of damage or loss of any kind including but not limited to bodily injury, death, damage to or loss of real or personal property, and money damages (collectively, “Damage”), sustained by guest participant or any other party arising out of relating to guest participant(s) (or participant(s) guests’, invitees’, or licensees’) presence in or use of the association facilities. This assumption of responsibility and Risk includes (without limitation) such damage caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by any act or omission of the Association, its directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors, or attorneys, (Collectively the “Released Parties”) whether or not caused or alleged to be caused by the sole, joint, contributory, or comparative negligence of any of the released parties.
4. Members will be assigned one reusable guest vehicle pass for foreign vehicles to enter the refuges. The initial reusable guest vehicle pass will be issued free of cost for River Falls Main POA members and will be reissued yearly upon dues payment receipt. . The initial reusable guest vehicle pass for Airport members will be $25 and will be reissued yearly upon dues payment receipt. Should pass be lost, damaged, or stolen it is the members responsibility to report it to the office. Reissued passes' will be billed at $35 for both main and airport poa members.
5. Members must always remain with guest participant(s), and/or guest participant(s) vehicles, while in the refuges. Should a foreign vehicle, with the members reusable guest vehicle pass, be found in the refuges with no member present, the following fines will apply:
1st violation = $100
2nd violation = $250 fine and 30-Day suspension
3rd violation = lost privileges for the remainder of the year
*Fining fee schedule is revised at the 1st of every year*
6. Additional guest pass vehicle stickers can be purchased in the River Falls POA office. Guest pass vehicle stickers shall be valid for five days and will come at a cost of $20. The expiration date shall be printed on the sticker. The sticker must be placed on the windshield of the vehicle or visible on any ATV.
7. Members who fail for their Guests to follow these procedures and allow non stickered vehicles/ATVs to enter the refuge are putting them at risk of having the vehicle towed at the owner’s expense.
8. Members are responsible for ensuring they, and their guest participant(s), are following River Falls rules and procedures. Failure to do so may result in a member being fined $25 per incident and run the risk of not being in good standing.
Property Owner acknowledges that property owner has read and understands this member waiver, guest waiver, and guest pass vehicle procedure, as well as the rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and restrictions promulgated by the Association governing guest participant’s use of the association facilities. Property owner knowingly and voluntarily agrees to the terms and conditions stated above.