As a participant of the Skills and Drills League, any Skills and Drills Clinic and/or Skills and Drills Shinny Session, I agree to the following:
a) Shall be solely responsible for all claims, demands, damages, costs, actions, and causes of actions, whether in law or equity, in respect to death, or injury, or the loss, damage, or theft of any personal property, prior to, during, or after my participation within the arena where the Skills and Drills league, hockey clinic and/or shinny session is being held, and
b) notwithstanding that same may have been contributed to or occasioned by the negligence of Skills and Drills, its agents, officers, servants to, in a) above. I agree to rely on my personal medical coverage in event of injury. I also agree to save harmless and indemnify Skills and Drills, its agents, officials, successors and assigns from and against any and all liability incurred as a result of, or arising in connection with any death, injury, loss, damage, or theft referred to in a) above.
c) This agreement shall be effective for as long as I participate in the Skills and Drills league, any skills clinics and/or shinny session and, even after I end my participation, shall survive for all circumstances or events occurring during my period of participation.
d) I hereby grant Skills and Drills permission to take photographs and/or videos during any clinic or shinny session. These photos/videos will only be used for marketing and advertising on the official website and/or Facebook page. If you have any objections to photos of you being published, please let us know.
The Participant named below acknowledges that they are aware of the national emergency caused by the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic and the evolving nature of the health crisis, including the danger of community spread and risks posed to the health of those who contract COVID-19/Coronavirus.
In a concerted effort to mitigate the effects of the Coronavirus outbreak the Participant represents and agrees to the following when participating in a Skills and Drills event:
- Participant will use their best efforts to minimize the health risk to themselves and to others at the event.
- Participant represents that they have not been in contact with someone who is suspected of having COVID-19/Coronavirus within the previous 14 days.
- Participant agrees to notify the management if they become aware of information that poses to the event’s operation a potential health danger previously unknown.
- Participant agrees in all respects to comply with the most current versions of the guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and Ontario Ministry of Health (OMOH) when entering the Facility.
- Participant represents that they have read this acknowledgement in its entirety.
Assumption of Risk
By signing this acknowledgment the Participant understands that Skills and Drills cannot guarantee that the Participant will not contract COVID-19/Coronavirus at the event, and each Participant fully assumes any and all risks posed to the Participant that may result from Participant attending any Skills and Drills event.