- HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Coba Yoga LLC and all of their directors, officers, agents, volunteers and employees, (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY AND/OR EXPOSURE TO INFECTIOUS SYNDROMES OR DISEASES TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN ILLNESS AND/OR DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S), WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- I understand that yoga is a physical exercise.Yoga classes consist of a series of postures (asanas) that bend,stretch and compress every part of the body. This practice stimulates glands, circulation, respiration and the nervous system. If you have any physical/medical problems, including pregnancy you must inform your physician and the instructor before beginning class. When performing the exercises, listen carefully and follow the instructor’s directions. DO NOT STRAIN OR FORCE YOURSELF BEYOND YOUR NATURAL FLEXIBILITY. Coba yoga LLC and the instructor are not responsible for any injuries resulting from your failure to follow the directions of the instructor, from an existing physical/medical problems or from forcing yourself beyond natural limitations. I do hereby intend to be legally bound for myself, and I waive and release any and all claims for damages I may have against “Coba Yoga LLC”, it’s staff or affiliates for any and all injuries suffered while engaging in the training provided to me, and agree to hold “Coba yoga LLC”, harmless and indemnify it for any incident(s) arising from my use of Coba yoga LLC and it’s facilities. I understand that massage is basically for the purpose of stress management, relief of muscle tension and to promote wellness. I waive and release any and all claims for damages I may have against “Coba yoga LLC” it’s staff or affiliates related to child watch. I also understand that massage therapists do not diagnose mental or physical illnesses nor do they prescribe medication of treatment of disease. A massage therapist works on soft tissue and may integrate gentle range of motion exercises to the joints but will not administer spinal manipulations. Since a massage therapist must be aware of existing physical conditions, I have stated any pertinent information and will keep my therapist up to date prior to any sessions. I waive and release any and all claims for damages I may have against “Coba yoga LLC” it’s staff or affiliates. I agree to hold “Coba yoga LLC” harmless and indemnify it for any incidents(s) arise from my use of “Coba yoga.
- HEREBY grants to the Releasees (and grants to the Releasees the right to grant to others), as well as their successors and assigns, in perpetuity, the irrevocable right (but not the obligation), with or without my knowledge, to film, tape, photograph, record, exhibit, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, license, sell, rent, disclose, display, publish, distribute, broadcast, webcast, prepare derivative works from or otherwise preserve, use and/or exploit in any format and/or manner now known or hereafter developed, whether commercial or non-commercial in nature (collectively, the “Use and Materials”): (1) my appearance at and/or participation in the Event; (2) my name, likeness, signature, voice, singing voice, conversation, sounds, biographical data, testimonials, and/or any other information or material secured by the Releasees in connection with my appearance at and/or participation in the Event. I agree that Releasees shall have the right to the Use and Materials, for their own account, throughout the universe and in perpetuity. I acknowledge and agree that I shall not be entitled to receive any compensation whatsoever in connection with the Releasees’ exercise of its Use and Materialsrights.
- I understand that all regular priced in person yoga class passes have a one year expiration unless otherwise specified. I understand the Groupon has a 2 month expiration from the first class. I understand that Coba Yoga offers no refunds for yoga class passes. I have read and understood the above and I attest that the above information is true and correct.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
COVID-19 and other Ilnesses:
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Coba Yoga LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. Such as limiting to 25% of regular occupancy per class to allow for CDC recommended social distancing. Eliminated paper signing, Active cleaning methods and providing hand sanitizer to prevent the spread of the virus.
I further acknowledge that Coba Yoga LLC cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/ Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, studio staff, and other studio clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Coba Yoga LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my class. I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/ COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/ COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Coba Yoga LLC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Coba Yoga LLC. I understand that this release discharges Coba Yoga LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Coba Yoga LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the salon together with all owners, partners, and employees.
Date: April 18, 2021