- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times.
- Drug and Alcohol use is strictly prohibited including the odor on person.
- All rental firearms entering or leaving the range area must be UNLOADED with actions open and magazines removed from firearm.
- Personal firearms must be unloaded and cased, or with current CPL, holstered and concealed, until at station on the range.
- Firearm muzzles must be pointed down the range at all times and NEVER HIGHER THAN THE TARGET.
- Any shots striking an overhead baffle causing damage will result in a $50 fine. Failure to report such an incident may jeopardize your registration with the range.
- Pistol calibers must be shot on pistol range. Rifle calibers must be shot on rifle range.
- Jacketed ammunition only. No armor piercing and no steel core ammunition allowed. All ammo will be inspected prior to use.
- Only Range Ammunition is to be used in Range Rental Firearms.
- Only one person may fire from a booth at a time.
- NO RAPID FIRE. One second rule applies. (1 round per second).
- NEVER cross the firing line or proceed in front of the barriers.
- NO food or beverages are allowed in the range area.
- Please remove and dispose of all debris when leaving the range.
- Please insure when entering the range that the outer door is closed prior to opening the inner door. This will help keep the noise out of the lobby.
- Firearms do not change lanes, shooters can change lanes to try other firearms. (People move, firearms do not)
- Any shooter between the ages of 12 yrs & 18 yrs must be supervised by a parent or guardian and must have proof of completion of a hunters safety or basic firearms class. NO one under the age of 12 yrs is allowed in the shooting ranges.
- ANYTIME A CEASE FIRE IS CALLED, PLACE YOUR FIREARM ON THE BENCH AND BACK AWAY FROM THE FIRING LINE IMMEDIATELY. Any shooter is allowed to call a cease-fire for any safety violation, anytime.
- FIRING LINE INDOOR GUN RANGE EMPOLYEES HAVE UNQUESTIONABLE AUTHORITY REGARDING THE OPERATIONS OF THE RANGE.
I agree that I will assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses or damages which occur to me, and/or to my family, while on the premises of the FIRING LINE INDOOR GUN RANGE AND GUN SHOP, and to the maximum extent allowed by law I agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless FIRING LINE INDOOR GUN AND GUN SHOP from any liability whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages; I agree that I will indemnify and hold FIRING LINE GUN RANGE AND GUN SHOP harmless, to the maximum extent allowed by law, from the costs (including legal fees), injuries, damages, losses or liability to third parties for claims asserted against FIRING LINE INDOOR GUN RANGE AND GUN SHOP arising from my conduct, and/or the conduct of my family, while on the premises of FIRING LINE INDOOR GUN RANGE AND GUN SHOP.