LEARN THE ART OF MICROBLADING, BLADE+SHADE AND OMBRE
3 DAYS MICROBLADING, MICROSHADING AND OMBRE WORKSHOP
This training course is a 3-day intensive workshop and 1 weeks prior to class, designed to teach you the most popular permanent makeup techniques: Microblading, Microshading and Ombre. This class, taught by working Microblading artist, will introduce you the manual method of all 3 popular techniques with a PMU machine and our signature eyebrow mapping. You will leave this class with the full knowledge.
What student will learn:
- Microblading (Hair stroke patterns), Natural Microshading and Ombre with PMU Machine
- Skin types, color theory, eyebrow measurement, sanitization.
- Laws and regulations, insurance, advertising and marketing skills.
- Student will learn online at least 1 week before class
- Student gets to work on live model
- Includes a Professional Kit (Worth $1000)
- Receive a Certification of Completion right after class
- Continuous support after class (Student can contact instructor directly for questions.)
- Students are welcome to come back for a refresher course at NO extra cost within a year.
- All classes are from 10 AM – 5 PM.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Professional Kit
- Theory and Practice Microblading, Microshading And Ombre booklet Live Model
- Online Learning
- Lifetime Support
- Certificate of Completion
HANDS- ON EXPERIENCE
- You will work side-by-side with professional artist. You will work hands-on with practice skin, live model.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The Method for Microblading, Microshading and Ombre
- Manual Microblading Technique with Handheld Too
- Working With PMU machine
- Step-by-Step Hairstroke Mapping
- Creating Natural Eyebrows
- The 3 Rules For The Perfect Hairstroke
- Needle Configurations
- Skin Anatomy
- Color Theory
- Creating Eyebrow Symmetry Marketing
Online: Permanent Makeup Fundamentals
Skin Anatomy, Sanitation, Color Theory, Eyebrow Shaping
Day 1: Microblading Technique
Learn the techniques for the single hairstroke and our signature hairstroke mapping.
Practice on fake skin
Day 2: Microshading, Ombre Techiniques
Day 3: Live Model Work on live model
YOUR PROFESSIONAL KIT
The kit includes:
- - Training Manual
- - Eyebrow Ruler
- - Eyebrow Pencil
- - Razor Blade
- - 3 Pigments
- - 1 PMU ombre color set
- - 1 PMU machine
- - PMU needles
- - 1 numbing creams
- - 1 numbing liquid
- - Microblading blades
- - Practice skin
STUDENT AGREEMENT I understand that the class tuition is $5200 I understand that I have to pay $1000 non-refundable, non-transferable as a deposit toward this course. I agree to receive a confirmation of transaction for my deposit via the e-mail or phone number that I registered I understand, acknowledge, and agree that if I fail to pay the master the remaining of $4200 due before class starts, the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited. I understand that the remaining will be paid in CASH OR VENMO I agree to pay the remaining before online class starts, 3 weeks before the 1st day of in person class. I understand that if I am unable to attend the class after I have made a deposit, I have to notify the instructor 4 weeks before class start otherwise the deposit is forfeited. I understand that the tuition is non refundable and nontransferable I understand that if I fail to complete the class, the tuition is non refundable and nontransferable
I agree to learn online before class starts I understand that all the class materials such as videos, images, notes belong to Be Brows, I am unable to share it with a third person.
I understand that anyone found to have infringed a copyrighted work may be liable for statutory damages I release Be Brows from all claims and liabilities relating to the class