General Rental Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the customer and Mr. Tux St. George establishing the terms and conditions
under which you will rent tuxedos, suits, accessories, and other items and receive related services from us through our shop, located at
380 West Saint George Boulevard St. George Utah 84770
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
- RENTAL PERIOD: The rental rate is based on a 4 day rental or (Pick up Thursday - return Monday). Should you need the items longer please contact us and ask about our multi-day rates.
- MAKING A RESERVATION: To confirm a reservation we require your contact information, a valid credit card number on file, and a signature on your rental contract. Your order will not be considered ‘reserved’ until a signed contract are received.
- RENTAL FEES AND CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATIONS: The rental fee for the products will cover the Rental Fees, Accidental Damage Waiver, taxes and any other associated charges detailed on the checkout page of our website in connection with your rental order. Upon placing your order for Products, you authorize us to charge your credit card for the Rental Fee. We will charge your credit card the amount of the Rental Fee immediately upon you clicking “agree to this document” at our kiosk. You represent that you are authorized to use the chosen payment method (including, without limitation, credit cards) for the purpose of renting the Products as described herein. A reservation for a Product on our website is an order for the rental of that Product, no matter how far in advance the order is placed. In addition to the Rental Fee, you further authorize us to charge your credit card for any Unreturned Fee, or other damage amounts as set forth below.
- PRODUCT QUALITY, SIZING AND REPLACEMENTS: We provide the Products and sizes as needed after proper measurements have been obtained. When you receive the Products you ordered, you should immediately inspect and try on the Products. If any item does not fit due to measurement error, you must notify us within 48 hours of order delivery, and we will ship you a replacement item at no additional cost to you. If your replacement request is made after 48 hours you will be charged the cost of shipping the item(s). Please note that if you place your order fewer than 5 days before your event, we cannot guarantee that we will have time to ship you a replacement.
- CANCELLATIONS (IN HOUSE): You may cancel your reservation at least seven (7) days prior to your event date, with no cancelation fees. If the order has been put together prior to your cancelation, a $15 cancelation fee will be charged.
- CANCELLATIONS (CATALOG ORDERS): You may canel your reservation (14) days prior to your event date, with no cancelation fees. Payment for rental must be made 2 weeks befor event. After initial checkout, this rental is not eligible for refund.
- PICK UP: Your rental order will be picked up by you or an associate, 2 days prior to your event date(typically Thursday). You will need to tryon your items immediately for inspection, and if there are adjustments to be made, they must be done during the 48 hours prior to your event during our business hours. Pleas check to make sure that your order is complete. We do our best to make sure your order is complete. If you discover any missing or damaged items upon receipt, please contact us immediately so that we can make a note on your account and make arrangements to replace the items if desired. If it is after store hours please leave a message. We will contact you as soon as possible. Many factors can contribute to items being lost or damaged during an event. We cannot accept disputes after an event is over.
- LATE PICK UP: (Friday or Saturday) If you reserve your rental Thurday or later for a Saturday rental, you will need to pick up on Friday and return on Monday, resulting in a 3 day rental.
- RUSH FEES: If you order a rental Thurday or later for the same week, a rush fee of $15 will be charged, and will need at least 1 day to prepare your rental. If you require same day pick up, a fee of $30 will be charged.
- UN-USED RENTAL ITEMS: Rental items are charged for time out, not for use. Every item that leaves our building is treated the same way upon return, used or not. No refunds are given for items that were not used during your event.
- RETURNS: To return your rental, just pack everything back into the garment bag and return the rental the Monday between the hours of 11a-1p following your event!
- UNRETURNED FEES: All rental orders must be returned to Mr. Tux no later than 2 days following your event date. Any Products not returned in 3 days of your event shall be deemed as needing a rental extension. A rental extension fee of fifteen dollars ($15) per day, will be charged to the payment card used to pay the rental. If you do not return the rented item(s) within fourteen (14) days from your event date your items will be considered unreturned and Mr. Tux will charge your payment card for the retail value of your items, retail value set on the site, plus applicable sales tax. You will be responsible for Unreturned Fees and any other damage charges collectively associated with Products you ordered and for any orders for Products initiated from your account. If we are unable to collect Fees owed by a member of an event (e.g. a groom's wedding party), the event creator (e.g. the groom) shall be responsible for paying such Fees. If you do not pay the amounts you owe to us when due, then we will need to institute collection procedures. You agree to pay our costs of collection, including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees.
- LOST RETURN POLICY: If you lose an item. You will be billed for the replacement of that item.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL ITEMS LEFT IN THE PRODUCTS OR THAT YOU OTHERWISE RETURN TO US We will attempt to locate any personal items you believe you have returned to us upon receiving your request, but we assume no liability for such personal items. If we are able to locate your personal item(s), we will attempt to return the items. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to process, locate and return any found personal item(s) back to you.
- DAMAGES: When you rent Products from Mr. Tux, and If we determine that a rental Product is damaged beyond repair, or if a rental Product is not returned, you will be charged an Unreturned Fee for the item. Unauthorized alterations made to a Product will result in an additional charge to return the Product to its original size.
- NO WARRANTY: We do not make any representations or warranties about the products and all disclaimers set forth in the Terms & Conditions of Use will apply to the products and any other activities under this agreement.
- ACKNOWLEGMENT: By signing this agreement, you acknowlege that you fully understand that the item you are renting are not new items, they are items that are often rented retruned cleaned then rerented.