Liability Release Form
I hereby release Frog Bones, LLC, Double Tap, LLC, FrogBones Training Group, and all of their agents, officers, directors, owners, members, servants, and employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Releasees”), from any liability whatsoever (including, but not limited to, liability for intentional misconduct, negligence, tort, conditions on the premises, statutory violations or duties or liability based on express or implied contract), whether now accrued or accruing at any time in the future, arising from, related to or in connection with my use of the gun range, rental or use of a gun or equipment owned by Releasees, or my presence on the premises of Releasees for any reason. Without limitation of the generality of the foregoing, I expressly include within the scope of this release any liability causing my death or damages or losses or injuries, of any kind or nature, including bodily injury or property damage, incurred or suffered by me, in connection with, arising from, or related to, my use of, or presence on, the premises of Releasees, or my use or rental of equipment or firearms of Releasees. As used anywhere in this document, “premises” means the building, curtilage, parking areas and property owned or used by Releasees in connection with the businesses referred to as FrogBones Family Shooting Center and Double Tapp Grill.
I further agree to hold harmless, waive, release and covenant not to sue Releasees for any and all claims or causes of action of every kind arising from, or related to, my death or any and all physical or emotional injuries or damages (including property damage) that might happen to me, or be incurred or suffered by me, in connection with my presence on the premises of Releasees. I understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with my presence on the premises of Releasees, and I assume all such risks of injury to me or my property, or death to me, including but not limited to, injury or death caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of Releasees. As used anywhere in this document, the word “I” includes the undersigned and my heirs, or anyone who might have the right to sue on my behalf, or to assert a derivative claim, such as loss of consortium. It is my express intent that the release, hold harmless agreement and covenant not to sue contained within this document shall be binding on my heirs, assigns, personal representative, spouse and family members.
I acknowledge that my presence on the premises of Releasees for any purpose shall constitute sufficient consideration for my agreement to the terms hereof.I further acknowledge that I have not been induced to execute this document by any oral representation or statement. I agree that no such oral representation or statement may be asserted or used as a basis for any defense or avoidance to the enforcement of this document.
I acknowledge that my presence on the premises may result in the capturing of my name, photograph, likeness, voice, and biographical information, which may be used by the Releases in any media now known or hereafter developed.
This agreement shall remain in full force and effect until I revoke it, which I may only do by sending a written notice to Frog Bones, LLC 404 S. Harbor City Blvd., Melbourne, Fl. 32901, via certified mail, return receipt requested. Upon revocation hereof, I agree that I will not enter the premises of Releasees for any purpose and that any such entry shall constitute my express agreement to the re-activation of all of the terms hereof, as if I had executed a new document upon such entry.
I understand that this is a legally binding document. I acknowledge that I am legally competent to contract and that I have read all of the terms of this document before signing. I also acknowledge that I have read all of the rules and regulations on the reverse side hereof and agree to follow such rules and regulations
RANGE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. No food, drinks, alcoholic beverages, or drugs. Persons who have consumed alcoholic beverages or drugs will not be allowed on the range or premises.
2. Shooter's glasses or tempered glasses must be worn at all times while inside the firing area (prescription excepted).
3. Hearing protection must be worn at all times while inside firing area. We recommend double hearing protection by using foam earplugs with an over the ear headset as well.
4. Children must be supervised at all times while on premises. Children under the age of 10 will not be allowed in the firing area.
5. No reloads, no steel, no aluminum, no armor piercing, tracer, or explosive ammunition will be allowed.
6. All firearms must be clear with the action open except while actively firing.
7. All firearms must be clear and bagged or in a container before leaving the firing area (NO FIREARMS HANDLING OUTSIDE OF THE BOOTH FOR ANY REASON).
8. No person will be allowed forward of the firing line. Contact range staff if assistance is needed.
9. Only persons who are actively shooting are allowed inside of the firing area.
10. Only firearms in good working condition are allowed on the firing line (user is held responsible).
11. No more than three persons are permitted at each firing lane on the rifle range. No more than 4 persons are permitted at each firing lane on the pistol range. Coaching may occur at the permission of range staff.
12. All fired rounds must impact the bullet trap area. No impact into floor, roof, or side walls.
13. All firearms are subject to inspection at any time by staff.
14. Rapid fire must be approved by range staff.
15. All firearms must be pointed down range in a safe manner at all times.
16. No tobacco use allowed on premises.
17. Use of black powder firearms is prohibited.
18. Photo identification required for use of range facilities.
GUN RENTAL POLICY
• Current photo identification required
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Range firearms must be fired with ammunition purchased on premises
• All range rules and regulations must be applied at all times
• Any violation of rules and regulations will void your rental without a refund
Today's Date: September 30, 2020