Liability Release Form
I hereby release Frog Bones, LLC, Double Tap, LLC, FrogBones Training Group, and all of their agents, officers, directors, owners, members, servants, and employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Releasees”), from any liability whatsoever (including, but not limited to, liability for intentional misconduct, negligence, tort, conditions on the premises, statutory violations or duties or liability based on express or implied contract), whether now accrued or accruing at any time in the future, arising from, related to or in connection with my use of the gun range, rental or use of a gun or equipment owned by Releasees, or my presence on the premises of Releasees for any reason. Without limitation of the generality of the foregoing, I expressly include within the scope of this release any liability causing my death or damages or losses or injuries, of any kind or nature, including bodily injury or property damage, incurred or suffered by me, in connection with, arising from, or related to, my use of, or presence on, the premises of Releasees, or my use or rental of equipment or firearms of Releasees. As used anywhere in this document, “premises” means the building, curtilage, parking areas and property owned or used by Releasees in connection with the businesses referred to as FrogBones Family Shooting Center and Double Tapp Grill.
I further agree to hold harmless, waive, release and covenant not to sue Releasees for any and all claims or causes of action of every kind arising from, or related to, my death or any and all physical or emotional injuries or damages (including property damage) that might happen to me, or be incurred or suffered by me, in connection with my presence on the premises of Releasees. I understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with my presence on the premises of Releasees, and I assume all such risks of injury to me or my property, or death to me, including but not limited to, injury or death caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of Releasees. As used anywhere in this document, the word “I” includes the undersigned and my heirs, or anyone who might have the right to sue on my behalf, or to assert a derivative claim, such as loss of consortium. It is my express intent that the release, hold harmless agreement and covenant not to sue contained within this document shall be binding on my heirs, assigns, personal representative, spouse and family members.
I acknowledge that my presence on the premises of Releasees for any purpose shall constitute sufficient consideration for my agreement to the terms hereof.I further acknowledge that I have not been induced to execute this document by any oral representation or statement. I agree that no such oral representation or statement may be asserted or used as a basis for any defense or avoidance to the enforcement of this document.
I acknowledge that my presence on the premises may result in the capturing of my name, photograph, likeness, voice, and biographical information, which may be used by the Releasees in any media now known or hereafter developed.
This agreement shall remain in full force and effect until I revoke it, which I may only do by sending a written notice to Frog Bones, LLC 404 S. Harbor City Blvd., Melbourne, Fl. 32901, via certified mail, return receipt requested. Upon revocation hereof, I agree that I will not enter the premises of Releasees for any purpose and that any such entry shall constitute my express agreement to the re-activation of all of the terms hereof, as if I had executed a new document upon such entry.
I understand that this is a legally binding document. I acknowledge that I am legally competent to contract and that I have read all of the terms of this document before signing. I also acknowledge that I have read all of the rules and regulations on the reverse side hereof and agree to follow such rules and regulations
RANGE SAFETY RULES
1. NO Food, Drinks, or Tobacco are allowed on the Range.
- Persons who have consumed alcoholic beverages or drugs will not be allowed in the range facility. Alcohol or Controlled Substance use prior to entering the range facility is not allowed. All food or drink brought into the range facility will be considered contaminated and disposed of immediately by Range Staff.
2. EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
- Shooter's glasses or tempered glasses are required to be worn at all times inside the range facility. Authorized eye protection must be donned before departing the retail area and must be worn at all times while inside the staging and firing areas (prescription excepted).
3. OVER THE EAR PROTECTION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
- Over the ear hearing protection is required at all times inside the range facility. Over the ear hearing protection must be donned prior to departing the retail area and must be worn at all times while inside the staging and firing areas.
4. NO Firearms Outside the Lane Booth at ANY Time.
- All firearms must be clear and bagged or in a container before leaving the firing area. Firearms are not allowed to enter or exit the range in an open carry configuration.
5. ALL UNDER 18 must be Supervised by Legal Guardian at ALL times.
- Anyone under the age of 18 are required to be supervised by a legal guardian at all times while on the retail and range premises. Children under the age of 10 will not be allowed in the firing area.
6. ALL Ammunition must be Screened and Approved by Range Staff PRIOR to entering Range.
- No reloads, no steel, no aluminum, no armor piercing, tracer, or explosive ammunition is allowed. All ammunition is required to be screened and approved by Range Staff prior to entering the range facility.
7. ALL Firearms must be clear with the action open except while actively firing.
- Firearms must be cleared and safe prior to being placed on the booth table or to transition between shooters.
8. NO Person is allowed forward of the firing line. ALL Firearms must be safely pointed downrange at ALL Times.
- Contact range staff if assistance is needed.
9. NO more than ONE Person allowed in the firing area at a time.
- No more than 3 persons are permitted at each firing lane on the rifle range. No more than 4 persons are permitted at each firing lane on the pistol range. Coaching may occur at the permission of Range Staff.
10. COMPETENCY IS REQUIRED FOR PUBLIC and STAFF SAFETY.
- Only firearms in good working condition are allowed on the firing line (user is held responsible). Pistols, Rifles, and Shotguns must have functioning sights and are subject to inspection at any time by staff. Failure to display safe handling of firearm will result in removal from the range and an offer to participate in training.
RANGE FACILITY POLICIES
1. Completion of a current Electronic Waiver is Required Prior to Entering the Range Facility. Required regardless of intended participation in firearms recreation.
2. Accurate and current customer information is required to ensure customer safety and satisfaction. Customers must provide valid photo identification, name, age, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address to use range facilities.
3. Eye and Ear Protection is required at all times inside the Range Facility and must be donned prior to departing the retail space and entering the Range Outer Staging Area.
4. Customers are authorized to fire up to .308 ball ammunition. No black powder firearms, no reloaded ammunition, no steel cased or aluminum cased ammunition, no armor piercing, tracer, or explosive bullets are allowed. All ammunition is subject to inspection prior to and during the customer’s range experience. Failure to comply will result in possible termination of customer's range experience.
5. All firearms must be pointed down range in a safe manner at all times. Firearms are required to be cleared and safe prior to transferring shooters.
6. All fired rounds must impact the bullet trap area. No impact into floor, roof, booth barriers, or side walls.
7. Drawing from the holster is only allowed for authorized customers. Training is available to verify equipment and competency at any time, depending on staff availability.
8. Rapid fire, or rapid successive shots in strings of three (3) or more, must be approved by Range Staff.
9. No food, drinks (to include water), tobacco or tobacco equivalent products are allowed in the Range Facility at any time. All food or drink brought into the Range Facility will be considered contaminated and disposed of immediately by Range Staff. This is in the interest of public health and safety.
10. Alcohol or Controlled Substance use prior to entering the range facility is not allowed. All customers are subject to verification prior to entering the Range Facility and inspection at any time.
GUN RENTAL POLICY
- All Range Safety Rules and Range Policies must be applied at all times.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to rent a firearm.
- Range firearms must be fired with ammunition purchased on premises. Personal ammunition is not authorized.
- Any violation of rules and regulations will void your rental without a refund.
Today's Date: October 16, 2021