On the day of February 28, 2021 IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in the FACILITY (identified herein as Ultimate Indoor, L.L.C., Ultimate Indoor II, L.L.C., Sports Group Holdings, L.L.C., and DB Holding, L.L.C.) in any activity, including but not limited to soccer, dodge ball, football, lacrosse, dances, all night activities, training, or other like activity (hereinafter “Activity") I, for myself and for my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
- ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of the Activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: (a) soccer, dodge ball, football, lacrosse, dances, all night activities, training, or other like ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH ("RISKS"); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inaction’s, the actions or inaction’s of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISK AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the Activity.
- HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Facility (Ultimate Indoor, L.L.C., Ultimate Indoor II, L.L.C., Sports Group Holdings, L.L.C., and DB Holding, L.L.C.), along with their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owner and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "RELEASEES" herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
AND I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THIS RELEASE, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ITS TERMS. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ACTIVITIES THE MINOR MAY ENGAGE IN MAY INCLUDE SOCCER, DODGE BALL, FOOTBALL, LACROSSE, DANCING, ALL NIGHT PARTIES, OR OTHER RELATED ACTIVITIES AND THAT THE MINOR HAS THE EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITIES. I REPRESENT THAT THE MINOR IS QUALIFIED, IN GOOD HEALTH, AND IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITY. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEE’S (Ultimate Indoor, L.L.C., Ultimate Indoor II, L.L.C., Sports Group Holdings, L.L.C., and DB Holding, L.L.C.) FROM ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATION AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.
Participant’s Signature (only if age 18 or over) or PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE:
Parent, Coach & Spectator
Code of Conduct
Indoor soccer is for the players. All parents, coaches and spectators associated with Ultimate Indoor are expected to portray behaviors that exemplify team spirit and cooperation between the facility staff, coaches and other teams.
All visitors agree to:
- Foster an environment of respect for referees, players, coaches, and spectators of the opposing team through words of encouragement and support.
- Applaud superior play, effort, and sportsmanship by players on both teams.
- Support your coaches and managers consistently regardless of the results on the field. Coaches contribute many hours of their time to your children. They deserve your congratulations when the team wins and your encouragement when the team doesn’t.
- Never use foul language or obscene gestures at a game or practice site.
- Avoid comments and gestures that express disagreement with referee decisions.
- Cooperate with any request by the game officials.
- Never consume alcoholic beverages on the field location at practices or games.
All visitors understand that:
- Any player, parent, coach or spectator who fails to adhere to these standards will be required to leave the playing area, and play will be suspended until he or she does so.
- Ultimate Indoor reserves the right to suspend or terminate a player’s enrollment for his or her persistent or extreme misbehavior and/or misbehavior of his/her parent/spectators and there will be no refunds of player fees in such cases.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their guests’ behavior and must inform their guests of the applicable rules of conduct.
Any breaches of this Code of Conduct can result in player's suspension and removal from Ultimate Indoor.
I have read this Code of Conduct. I understand its requirements and agree to abide by the letter and spirit of this Code of Conduct.
- Please enter through the EAST door. No entrance through the main doors on the south side of the building.
- Players and spectators may not enter the facility if experiencing any signs/symptoms of sickness prior to arriving for games.
- No spectators under 18 years old (Ultimate Staff may ask for picture identification for anyone who looks younger than 21).
- Youth players may have 1 parent/guardian spectator, no additional spectators will be allowed. Adult players may have 1 spectator.
- Spectators are encouraged to wear masks while in the facility.
- Players must not show up to their game more than 10 minutes prior to game times.
- No warm up space will be available for teams within the facility.
- ZERO TOLERANCE for physical altercations on the field or in the stands. Both players will receive a RED CARD for the day and asked to leave the facility. (Additional suspension time may be given at the discretion of management).
- Spitting on the field is an automatic RED CARD.
- Players must exit the facility 10 minutes after games end - players MAY stay if there is only 1 game time in between their next game.
- No outdoor cleats are allowed on the small field (indoor, turf allowed).
February 28, 2021