When safety rules are not followed, archery can be dangerous. Although injuries are rare, they can still happen. If you wish to participate at this archery range facility you must be aware of the dangers of a shooting sport.
ARCHERY CLUB WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY- READ BEFORE SIGNING.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Fresh Tracks Outdoors Club events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1) In order to demonstrate or show you how to accomplish the proper bow arm position, stance, back tension, etc. sometimes the instructor may need to touch you to get into the proper position.
2) The risk of injury from archery, accidents, and other known and unknown events and activities and/or the use of the related buildings, structures, equipment, automobiles, firearms, weapons, ATV’S, roads, land and all other real and personal property whether owned by the archery facility or others is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis or death, and while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.
3) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
4) I acknowledge and agree that the use of archery equipment, firearms and other weapons by myself or with others on facility premises otherwise are inherently dangerous and high risk activities whether such archery equipment, firearms or weapons are discharged by myself or others.
5) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
6) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Fresh Tracks Outdoors Corp. its officers, directors, officials, agents, employees, volunteers, members, guests, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of real property and personal property used to conduct the events and activities (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Today's Date: March 5, 2021