Please read and understand these rules.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times.
- Drug and Alcohol use is strictly prohibited including the odor on person.
- All rental firearms entering or leaving the range area must be UNLOADED with actions open and magazines removed from firearm and in a supply tote.
- Personal firearms must be unloaded and cased.
- Firearms must be pointed downrange at all times and NEVER AIMED HIGHER THAN THE TARGET.
- You must aim and control your firearm at all time. All shots must be fired at approved targets. Any shots striking an overhead baffle, ceiling, wall or booth will result in a twenty-dollar ($20.00) fine. Failure to report such an incident may jeopardize your registration with the range and result in a forty-dollar ($40.00) fine.
- NO DRAWING FROM A HOLSTER.
- NO ARMOR PIERCING OR STEEL CORE AMMUNITION ALLOWED.
- All AMMUNITION WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO USE.
- Only Range Ammunition is allowed in Range Rental Firearms.
- Only one person may fire from a booth at a time.
- NO MAG DUMP/RAPID FIRE ALLOWED. Double taps will be permitted
- NEVER proceed in front of the barriers.
- Please clean up your area before leaving the bay.
- Please insure when entering the Range that the outer door is closed prior to opening the inner door. This will help keep the noise out of the lobby.
- NO handling of firearms by customers at any time except when on the firing line at their assigned shooting position or when assisted by Uncoiled Staff. Shooters may trade lanes to try other firearms.
- Shooters under the age of 18, must be supervised by a parent or guardian
- ANYTIME A CEASE FIRE IS CALLED, PLACE YOUR FIREARM ON THE BENCH AND BACK AWAY FROM THE FIRING LINE IMMEDIATELY. Any shooter is allowed to call a cease-fire for any safety violation, anytime.
ALL users of the Firing Range must sign an Acknowledgment of Risk, Indemnification, Waiver, and Release Agreement.
I CERTIFY THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE
I have never been adjudicated as mentally defective, committed to a mental institution or have any mental health issues or history
I am not an unlawful user of, or addicted to marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug or any other controlled substance
I have not been convicted of a felony or a Misdemeanor of domestic violence.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISK, INDEMNIFICATION, WAIVER, AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
Any and all visitors, guests, attendees, members, or users of the Range shall execute an agreement providing for the waiver and release of liability, and indemnification of Uncoiled Firing Range, LLC and Uncoiled Firing Range, LLC Indoor Gun Range and Gun Shop (hereinafter referred to as “Range Operators”) in the following form:
I/We hereby understand and agree to accept the risk of bodily injury and/or property damage which I/ we may incur or cause a third party to incur as a result of my/our use of the Range facilities and premises.
I/We understand that this risk includes, but is not limited to, any lead dust inhalation, noise, airborne materials or objects, and the actions of other users of the Range. With this understanding, I/we further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Range Operators, its officers, agents, and employees, from and against any and all claims, leases, injuries, suits or judgments arising from, or in connection with, my/our presence on the Range. This indemnification and hold harmless applies for myself/ourselves, my/our successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators, and any other person or entity(ies) who/which may have a claim based upon my/our personal injuries and/or property damage.
[Parents/Guardians of minors only] Agree (if a Parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of minor participants (age 17 and below)) to instruct the minor participant regarding the above warnings, conditions and their ramifications, and consent to the minor’s participation.
Furthermore, I/we have read and agree to abide by the rules and regulations pertaining to use of the Range and acknowledge receipt of a copy of same. I/we understand further that I/we will be held financially responsible for any damage to facilities or equipment which occurs through use of the Range.