1.) Trolley Pub does not provide any food or beverage—all food and beverages are BYOB.
2.) All alcoholic beverages must remain on the Trolley Pub vehicle at all times.
3.) No alcoholic beverages other than beer, wine, hard cider, or malt-based beverages below nineteen (19%) percent alcohol may be consumed by passengers on the pedal bus. No persons under the age of twenty one (21) are allowed on the pedal bus during a ride where alcohol is or is planned on being consumed
4.) No glassware of any kind shall be allowed on the serving area of a pedal bus including but not limited to bottles, receptacles or drinking glasses. Glassware may be allowed to be stored on a pedal bus as long as the glassware is empty, securely stored so as to be inaccessible while the vehicle is in motion, and wrapped in paper, padding, or some other covering to prevent breakage.
5.) No jumping on or off the Trolley Pub while it is in motion. You will not be allowed to get back on board.
6.) Do not shout obscenities or abusive language at vehicles or pedestrians.
7.) The Trolley Pub Conductor is in charge! Please listen to his or her instructions. The rules will be interpreted at his or her discretion. Any abuse or mistreatment of the driver will not be tolerated.
8.) All local, state and federal laws must be observed at all times while using the Trolley Pub.
9.) Inappropriate behavior (subject to the discretion of the Trolley Pub Conductor) or the violation of any of these rules is cause for immediate dismemberment from the Trolley Pub. Do not show up for your Trolley Pub tour intoxicated (no "pregaming" allowed).
10.) Riders must wear their seat belts while the Trolley Pub is in motion.
11.) Those removed from the Trolley Pub for violating these rules will not receive a refund or credit and will be banned from riding the Trolley Pub in the future. Riders must wear their seat belts while the Trolley Pub is in motion.
In consideration of the services of Trolley Pub, I agree to release and discharge Trolley Pub, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that the activities involved in the use of the Trolley Pub service entail significant risks, both known and unknown, which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or third parties.
2. I expressly agree to assume all of the risks existing in this activity, both known and unknown, whether caused or alleged to be caused by the negligent acts or omissions of Trolley Pub or its operators. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Trolley Pub from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Trolley Pubs equipment and facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts of omissions of Trolley Pub. I agree that I am responsible for keeping my seat belt fastened at all times while on the Trolley Pub and that I will inspect it to ensure it is latched properly each time. If my seat belt is not functioning properly I will immediately inform my driver.
4. Should Trolley Pub or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees enforce this agreement; I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or I agree to bare the cost of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. I agree that the validity and enforceability of this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk will be governed by the substantive law of Florida without regard to its conflict of law rules.
7. I agree to abide by any and all of the TROLLEY PUB RULES, which I have been shown. I understand that failure to abide by these rules could result in the early termination of Trolley Pub services without a refund. I understand that if my group abandons the Trolley Pub I am authorizing a penalty of $200 to be charged the credit card on file.
8. I agree and understand that the weight limit for any individual rider in 275 pounds. I understand that this requirement is for my own safety and that I will not ride the Trolley Pub vehicle if I am above the weight limit.
9. I agree that any photographs or other media recordings captured of me during my tour may be used by Trolley Pub for commercial purposes. I also understand and give my consent to have audio and/or video footage taken of me during my tour for quality assurance or for review in the case of an accident. I also consent to receiving an email asking for feedback from my experience.
10. I understand and agree that if I request a to wear a helmet in this waiver, it will be my responsibility to request the helmet once I board the Trolley Pub.
11. Per city of St Petersburg requirements a pedal bus shall carry the following insurance at its own expense: Commercial general liability insurance in an amount of at least $1,000,000.00 per occurrence, with $2,000,000.00 aggregate, and $5,000.00 medical payments coverage. This policy shall include coverage for (i) personal injury or death or property damage or destruction; (ii) participant and passenger liability; (iii) contractual liability under this agreement, and (iv) customers who bring alcohol on the pedal bus.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Trolley Pub on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND IT AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.