As a member of a National Federation or the FIM and/or a participant in an event authorized or recognized by the FIM, I hereby declare as follows:
1. I acknowledge that I am bound by, and confirm that I shall comply with, all of the provisions of the FIM Anti-Doping Rules (as amended from time to time), the World Anti-Doping Code (the “Code”) and the International Standards issued by the World Anti-Doping Agency (“WADA”), as amended from time to time, and published on WADA’s website.
2. I acknowledge the authority of the FIM and its member National Federations and/or National Anti-Doping Organizations under the FIM Anti-Doping Rules to enforce, to manage results under, and to impose sanctions in accordance with the FIM Anti-Doping Rules.
3. I acknowledge and agree that any dispute arising out of a decision made pursuant to the FIM Anti-Doping Rules, after exhaustion of the process expressly provided for in the FIM Anti-Doping Rules, may be appealed exclusively as provided in Article 13 of the FIM Anti-Doping Rules to an appellate body, which in the case of International-Level Riders is the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
4. I acknowledge and agree that the decisions of the appellate body referenced above shall be final and enforceable, and that I will not bring any claim, arbitration, lawsuit or litigation in any other court or tribunal.
5. I understand that:
a. my data, such as my name, contact information, birthdate, gender, sport nationality, voluntary medical information, and information derived from my testing sample will be collected and used by the FIM and its member National Federations and/or National Anti-Doping Organizations and WADA for anti-doping purposes;
b. WADA-accredited laboratories will use the anti-doping administration and management system (“ADAMS”) to process my laboratory test results for the sole purpose of anti-doping, but shall only have access to de-identified, key-coded data that will not disclose my identity;
c. I may have certain rights in relation to my Doping Control-related data under applicable laws and under WADA’s International Standard for the Protection of Privacy and Personal Information (ISPPPI), including rights to access, rectification, restriction, opposition and deletion, and remedies with respect to any unlawful processing of my data, and I may also have a right to lodge a complaint with a national regulator responsible for data protection in my country;
d. if I object to the processing of my Doping Control-related data or withdraw my consent, it still may be necessary for the FIM and its member National Federations and/or National AntiDoping Organizations and/or WADA to continue to process (including retain) certain parts of my Doping Control-related data to fulfill obligations and responsibilities arising under the Code, International Standards or national anti-doping laws notwithstanding my request; including for the purpose of investigations or proceedings related to a possible anti-doping rule violations; or to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims involving me, WADA and/or an Anti-Doping Organization.
e. preventing the processing, including disclosure, of my Doping Control-related data may prevent me, WADA or Anti-Doping Organizations from complying with the Code and relevant WADA International Standards, which could have consequences for me, such as an antidoping rule violation, under the Code;
f. to the extent that I have any concerns about the processing of my Doping Control-related data I may consult with the FIM and/or WADA (firstname.lastname@example.org), as appropriate.
6. I understand and agree to the possible creation of my profile in ADAMS, which is hosted by WADA on servers based in Canada, and/or any other authorized National Anti-Doping Organization’s similar system for the sharing of information, and to the entry of my Doping Control, whereabouts, Therapeutic Use Exemptions, Athlete Biological Passport, and sanctionrelated data in such systems for the purposes of anti-doping and as described above. I understand that if I am found to have committed an anti-doping rule violation and receive a sanction as a result, that the respective sanctions, my name, sport, Prohibited Substance or Method, and/or tribunal decision, may be publically disclosed by the FIM and its member National Federations and/or National Anti-Doping Organizations in accordance with the Code. I understand that my information will be retained for the duration as indicated in the ISPPPI.
7. I understand and agree that my information may be shared with competent Anti-Doping Organizations and public authorities as required for anti-doping purposes. I understand and agree that persons or parties receiving my information may be located outside the country where I reside, including in Switzerland and Canada, and that in some other countries data protection and privacy laws may not be equivalent to those in my own country.
I understand that these entities may rely on and be subject to national anti-doping laws that override my consent or other applicable laws that may require information to be disclosed to local courts, law enforcement, or other public authorities. I can obtain more information on national anti-doping laws from my International Federation or National Anti-Doping Agency.
October 3, 2022