We at PSC&HS want to keep everyone as safe as possible while ON and OFF the ice. Please familiarize yourselves and your children with the below guidelines which we will be implemented for the Winter Season:
For the Winter Season beginning November 1, 2020:
We will NO longer be requiring pre-registration or using SignUp Genius.
Sessions are limited to 20 skaters.
Since sessions are now leveled we do not anticipate any issue for members getting onto sessions.
To help us ensure our typically crowded evening “high” session does not reach capacity, we have given our High level skaters two choices. They may only skate on one of the designated “High” sessions per day.
Our priority is to keep all our members, staff and coaches safe so safety protocols will still be in place and will be reevaluated monthly. If restrictions and guidelines change, we will make changes accordingly.
Please familiarize yourself with our safety protocols and waiver that will still be required every two weeks.
- All people entering the Club will need to have completed a Questionnaire/Statement: travel, illness, exposure and Covid-19 statement online via smartwaiver.com
- Temperature check upon arrival in the building.
- Only skaters, involved coach, and employees will be allowed in the facility.
- Skaters & coaches may not enter the Club earlier than 15 minutes before session start time and must leave within 10 minutes of end of session.
- All persons entering the Club (skaters, coaches and employees) should wear masks; masks must be worn (covering your nose and mouth) at all times while within the building and on the ice.
- Access is only allowed to the ice surface, rinkside, and bathroom (no lower or upper lounge admittance, limited access to skate shop).
- Interaction with office will be through front office window (at entrance).
- Every skater should select a taped space on a chair or the bleachers to leave their bag or belongings and to tie their skates. This space should be their “socially distant” spot for the duration of the session. Please remember to continue to social distance while on the bleachers or sitting in front of the lower lounge.
- Also, please remember to take all your belongings with you at the end of the session.
- Please be sure to exit the Club promptly at the end of your session.
- Surfaces will be wiped down continuously throughout the day. Extra time will be added to schedule to accommodate cleaning at regular intervals.
- One person at the music box at any time.
- No shared tissue box, please bring your own.
- Any partnering is done at your own risk as social distancing is not possible.
- All skaters should do their best to stay distanced from other skaters while on the ice.
- Sessions will be limited to a maximum of 20 skaters on the ice.
- At this time, we are not allowing any non-member skaters on the Winter Season sessions. Skating is available to members only.
Skate Shop sales are done by appointment only. Please call 610-642-8700 to arrange appointment with Fran Mycek.
PSC&HS will follow the order issued by the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health effective 11/25/20 as follows:
The Secretary of Health issued an order requiring travelers over age 11 entering Pennsylvania from locations outside the Commonwealth, including Pennsylvanians who are returning home from locations outside the Commonwealth, to produce evidence of a negative COVID-19 test or place themselves in travel quarantine for 14 days upon entering, unless they receive a negative test result during the 14-day travel quarantine period. If someone cannot get a test or chooses not to, they must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Pennsylvania.
This does NOT apply to:
- Individuals traveling to and from the Commonwealth for the purposes of work.
- Individuals who are returning to the Commonwealth after traveling outside the Commonwealth for less than 24 hours.
- Individuals traveling to and from the Commonwealth for medical reasons, including individuals providing comfort and support to a patient.
- Military personnel traveling to the Commonwealth by order or directive of a state or Federal military authority.
- Individuals in transit through the Commonwealth to another destination, provided that the time spent in the Commonwealth is only the amount of time necessary to complete the transit, make use of travel services, such as a highway rest stop, or make necessary travel connections.
- Individuals traveling to comply with a court order, such as child custody, or other exemptions issued by guidance.
Covid-19 Disclosure and Release
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to skate. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By participating in on and off-ice activities at the PSC&HS, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
We ask that you disclose any indication of having been exposed to the Covid-19 virus. We also ask that you please inform the office if your exposure or health changes at any time after the completion of this form.