If this form is not completed and signed by both the Junior Golfer & Parent/GUARDIAN, the participant WILL NOT be able to take part.
We know that you are attending this golf program to grow your knowledge of the game of golf and we are looking forward to working with you throughout the program. Please know SAFETY of our junior golfers is our top priority. To avoid any misunderstandings and because any infraction will lead to immediate removal from program without a refund, the following rules apply to our junior golfers:
- All participants are to remain on the property of the given program, and may only leave once given permission by the program Director, once he/she have documented permission from one’s Parent / guardian.
- All participants are expected to act in a respectful and courteous manner throughout the program towards fellow participants, coaches and any other staff they may interact with while at the program. Any bullying, criticism of others, sarcasm, teasing, harassment,or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Any vandalization, defamation, or damage of the facility where the program is hosted will not be tolerated. Parents/Guardians will incur any costs charged for repairs to program caused by the responsible party in their legal care.
- Explosives, flammables, and firearms are not allowed at the program and any playing with electrical wiring, fire equipment, lighting, or program property is banned.
- The use of or possession of alcoholic beverages, tobacco or drugs is forbidden. Participant’s golf bags and any other form of bag may be searched during the time of program to ensure there is no evidence of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or drugs. Any found will be confiscated and given to parent/guardian at time if dismissal from the program.
- All program participants are not allowed to interact with any of the program staff through social media, email, text or phone during and upon completion of the program.
- There is NO REFUND given for non-participation of any reason, including injury and illness. Full participation in the program is compulsory for all participants.
- The program is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items or money. Participants are encouraged to leave all valuables at home.
- Cell phone are permitted to be brought to program, but must be in silent mode at all times and remain within one’s golf bag or gym bag throughout the program. Cell phone usage is not permitted during the program timeframe. Cell phones are not mandatory, as a participant may ask one of the Coach’s for use of phone to contact a parent/guardian during the program.
ANY INFRACTION OF PROGRAM POLICY, WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM THE PROGRAM & THE PARENT/GUARDIAN WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE INFRACTION AND TRANSPORTATION / PICK-UP OF CHILD WILL BE ARRANGED.
I/WE ACKNOWLEDGE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE PROGRAM RULES AND REGULATIONS.
DATE: May 28, 2022