Stretch Mark Camouflage Pre-Care Instructions
Dear FULL Micropigmentation Client,
Congratulations and thank you for choosing FULL for your Stretch Mark/Scar Camouflage Procedure!
We aim for complete satisfaction, so we want to provide you with the following pre-care instructions. Please follow these carefully. The healthier you are, the healthier your skin will be = better results.
Following these guidelines will ensure that you have prepared your skin as best as possible to receive optimal results. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 702-333-1181. We look forward to helping you through this process.
1) Exfoliate a week before to get rid of any dead skin cells on your body.
2) Shave/wax areas, no laser treatments! No lotions, oils, or sweat on skin, we need the area to be bare of chemicals.
3) No sun or tanning whatsoever. We need to be able to match the ink to your natural skin color.
4) No alcohol, no smoking, no caffeine, and no drugs for 2 weeks before each session.
5) Eat a hearty & healthy meal the day of your procedure, and drink lots of water. Focus on relaxing and get a good night’s rest before your procedure.
6) No medications, blood thinners, or advil. If you are sensitive to pain, you may take some Tylenol.
7) Wear loose clothing the day of your procedure, the areas treated will be slightly tender.
8) No vitamin D intake and no antibiotics for 20 days before treatment and 40 days after treatment.
9) No working out for a week after treatment, and no showering the night of your treatment.
10) Please let us know if you’re diabetic.
Healthy skin will be very helpful, and necessary, in achieving optimal results.
The FULL Micropigmentation Team.
Date: October 17, 2021