In the consideration of Field Hockey Life LLC acceptance as a participant in sports for the period of dates mentioned above, and in return for the opportunity to participate in a Field Hockey Life LLC program:
I understand that a risk of participating in any sport, including Field Hockey Life LLC, is the risk of injury, including but not limited to serious permanent injury, COVID-19 exposure, paralysis, and death. To minimize the risk of injury, I agree to tell my child to obey all safety rules and to report fully any problems related to their physical condition or health concerns to the coaches as soon as the problem begins.
By signing this waiver, I certify the following:
- That my child is not currently under the care of a physician for an injury or illness that would prevent their safe participation in the program.
- That my child is not currently being treated for or recovering from an orthopedic injury that would prevent their safe participation in the program.
- That my child has no history of fainting or other problems related to strenuous exercise.
- That my child is in good health and there is no reason that she cannot safely participate in strenuous physical activity.
- That my child will adhere to all necessary COVID-19 protocol.
In accepting my child into Field Hockey Life LLC, I do hereby agree that I am and shall be responsible for all costs associated with any injury or loss that may be sustained by my child as a result of their participation in the program. I also certify that I have health insurance which provides adequate coverage for injuries or illness my child may sustain while participating in Field Hockey Life LLC.
By my signature below, I also agree to release and promise not to sue Field Hockey Life LLC or their staff for any damages, loss, injury, or death arising from my child’s participation in Field Hockey Life LLC, unless such damages, loss, injury, or death are caused by willful and wanted conduct of such employees.
Today's Date: September 28, 2021